Expanding Duisburg/Callais service station non-collision zones

deejayhush

Suggestion Name: Expanding Duisburg/Callais service station non-collision zones
Suggestion Description: Expanding Duisburg/Callais service station non-collision zones

Any example images: Common sense prefab objects

Why should it be added?:

Hello!
 I have noticed, that lately the problem we used to have with Ijmuiden or Europoort is coming to the service stations in C-D, since admins DO prefer a " /tpr id " solution because of plenty of complaints a la "why was I kicked if this ****  rammed into me". The /tpr causes nothing but a jam at the service station to a point you can't get out safely, so maybe the prefab non colission outside the station would  be possible like you guys did right outside Euro and Ijmuiden??

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

-1 This would not work, it would just cause more problems as it would bring the existing problem out further onto the road outside the service stations an cause even more traffic and chaos

At first I thought same... But then I remember that situation of mine:

If NCZ would spread on a part of the road, it could give a more space for maneuver. Yes, it won't solve problem for 100% but it could make a trucker's life at Duisburg some easier.

So, +1 from me and a history will judge us :D

Edited by CTAKAHbI4

There should be some sort of detection filter.

If there is more than 200 players in a specific place for example then you will be spawned to a different service station automatically to prevent large amounts of traffic.

I think that this could help, but bringing the NCZ too far onto the road, will just cause further problems.

Something similar to the Europoort method where the NCZ is just out far enough to make it easer to manoeuvre etc... should work, but any further than that is going to cause extensive issues on the road, as- well as in the service station(s).

It won't solve the issue 100%, but as mentioned, it can't be worse than it already is.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

-1 Useless.
When you are about to leave service, if left side has traffic jam, just indicate right and take the other way in the city.

For those who enters/leaves service from wrong side of road, just kick/ban them if you see them. They will learn one day.

It has 2 lanes, 1 lane in, 1 lane out, as simple as that. The reason there is a jam is because some people are on the wrong side of road.

+1

It would be nice to try it out, possibly for a small amount of time to see what happens. It could solve the problem due to the traffic exiting out of services evening out on to the road whilst inside the NCZ, or it could lead to a huge pileup upon leaving the NCZ. I am not sure right now but I am interested to see what other people say about this topic. 

• 5 months later...

This has been suggested before, so please use the search function. There is no need to have this open, since its a duplicate of an already suggested suggestion, so I'll lock this.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.