Connection Error Retry ??

Coffejunky

Question

9 answers to this question

17 hours ago, 3567- said:

Run in compatibility mode for Windows 7, if that doesn't work then try Windows Server 2008 SP1

http://pearsonsupport.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/21/how-to-install-or-run-a-program-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7

I tried to run in Windows 7 Mode but it shows me the same Error Again?

Windows Server 2008 isnt in my List ?

17 hours ago, ilhanmermer said:

Look at this

If it doesn't work, you should check your internet connection.

I get to the regedit and found the file but the Value Level was already on 0 so i closed it

And in the %programdata% Folder isnt and Folder of TruckersMP

My Internet Connection is good

on Wednesday i played Normally i double Clicked on the Shortcut and it let me Choose between ATS and ETS2 and then i get into the Multiplayer Server Room

but Yesterday i Double Clicked the Shortcut and it Appears the Error i have nothing Changed??

Im very Confused about this

It sayd to me that the TruckersMP cannot connect to the Servers but my Internet Connection is already running ?

Please Help 

2 hours ago, Coffejunky said:

I get to the regedit and found the file but the Value Level was already on 0 so i closed it

And in the %programdata% Folder isnt and Folder of TruckersMP

My Internet Connection is good

on Wednesday i played Normally i double Clicked on the Shortcut and it let me Choose between ATS and ETS2 and then i get into the Multiplayer Server Room

but Yesterday i Double Clicked the Shortcut and it Appears the Error i have nothing Changed??

Im very Confused about this

It sayd to me that the TruckersMP cannot connect to the Servers but my Internet Connection is already running ?

Please Help 

Have you tried restarting your router and computer?

2 hours ago, 3567- said:

Have you tried restarting your router and computer?

Yeah today when i came home from work at 11:00 i tried to start TruckersMP and the Error Still Appears

So i Restart My Router and Pc 10 Times but Nothing Changed

Since 11:00 i search like a Idiot in the Internet for Solution

Wednesday all Working i deleted nothing i Closed TruckersMP Wednesday Night and shutdown my PC and next day this Error Appears

I can not Understand why its still not working wen i deinstall it and reinstall it how can the error still here ?

3 hours ago, Coffejunky said:

Yeah today when i came home from work at 11:00 i tried to start TruckersMP and the Error Still Appears

So i Restart My Router and Pc 10 Times but Nothing Changed

Since 11:00 i search like a Idiot in the Internet for Solution

Wednesday all Working i deleted nothing i Closed TruckersMP Wednesday Night and shutdown my PC and next day this Error Appears

I can not Understand why its still not working wen i deinstall it and reinstall it how can the error still here ?

When you open TruckersMP, press F1 then press 'install available updates'.

Also if that doesn't work, try to re-install it but this time, delete the ETS2MP folder in the area displayed above and then when you re-install the mod, (download the latest version from the website), run as an administrator for the executable and then as an administrator when you boot from the shortcut.