Tough Decision

Zebulink{aus}

• Game Producer
3 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

Looking for a challenge? Buy a default Iveco Stralis, lowest powered engine (310 HP), then pick a job to haul a 24 ton excavator out from a quarry... 

Haha, is that possible? I had some difficulties with my scania 730 hp to get out of the quary

23 minutes ago, smokywarfame said:

Haha, is that possible? I had some difficulties with my scania 730 hp to get out of the quary

29 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

Looking for a challenge? Buy a default Iveco Stralis, lowest powered engine (310 HP), then pick a job to haul a 24 ton excavator out from a quarry... 

Looks like it's possible, just got 21 ton pipes out. Going to record an attempt at 25 ton heavy metal

An8mXaY.png

@The Imaginative Lad Haha, well if i had the choice i definitely wouldn't pick the truck you've shown, driving with a 700+ bhp-engine is straight up boring as nothing else... 400-450 is the real deal. I actually voted for the Renault Magnum, as it's by far the most underrated truck in the game and i actually can't get why people hate it that much. It's quite economical to drive, the weakest engine is perfect for my requirements with a power of 440 bhp, the visibility from the cab is just unbeaten, the front mirror in the middle of the windscreen is a really useful gadget and it's driving behaviour is really enjoyable. Sure, the design of the exterior is something you have to get used about, but so far all the people i know that said in the past that the Magnum was a horrible truck actually immediately enjoyed it after the first drives. And to be honest i was one of the haters back in the past as well, but once i tried it, i literally fell in love with it and right now it's my favourite truck in game...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

9 hours ago, Zebulink{aus} said:

21t yes. 25t, getting caught. will set up my wheel and try again tomorrow my time. Will post results

this setup (310hp Iveco, 25t trailer) cannot get out of the quarry. It can make it to the middle section, but once it hits the house, the hill gets too steep for the poor little truck to handle

An8mXaY.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived