Nokia 3310 Return

3 minutes ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

Oh gosh, i can remember myself playing this and Space Impact all the time back in the past. Those good old times... :D

OMG, you reminded me about Space Impact aswell!!!!!

I have the -also- legendary Nokia 3320. Out of ignorance I kept the battery inside when I retired it years ago and it leaked some. It damaged something in the board and now, though the phone works, it drains TOO MUCH power. It takes several hours to even start charging but once it does, it can drain a full charge (I got it a new battery, btw) within minutes. :( I miss having the thing working fully. Either way, my model is CDMA so I would not be able to have a phone line in it anymore, since that type of network has been shutdown over a decade ago in my country.

I wish Nokia would revive that model instead/too. :)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^^ Same here, more or less. My mom is using a Motorola RAZR V3, it used to be mine, I gave it to her when I switched to... I can't remember, probably one of the 1st HP iPaq models. The V3 is still working and each time we try to convince her to try something new, she just replies: "I use the cell to call and receive calls, for that, I don't need those smartphones with a instruction manual bigger than a bible" :D (best thing: She's absolutely right)

Well the old school mobile phones still were way better than modern ones to be honest. Sure, you couldn't run all these bling-bling apps, facebook, didn't have a camera etc. but seriously, i have to admit that i even use my smartphone almost only for making phone calls/messaging. I don't need to let others know if i went onto the toilet and comment whether my product there was more like a sausage or rather a fluid on facebook. And the other great thing about those old mobile phones: You could drop them from several meters high and they still were intact afterwards, try that with a smartphone...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 3 weeks later...

Archived