more admins needed

gopensgo291[youtube]

ok first how the heck is there no admins on at the peak hour 60 guys reported this guy for blocking the the highway to the C and D road  he was blocking under the highway with this huge trailer for 10 minutes then I ended up cutting across the grass to get on the highway

there was about 150 trucks stuck there

and yes I know admins have lifes but really hire more

sorry for the rage

Its not as simple as just "hiring more admins" becoming an admin is no joke and the staff responsible for selecting in-game admins first have to put users threw a Trial faze which starts you off as a Forums moderator if you full fill your duties and responsibilities in a good a reasonable manner you will then be promoted to an in-game admin position. Admins also cant be every where at once even with more admins that would still be the case they cannot be every where at once and u your self said they have lives other than being on here all hours of the day, Just make a report on the Truckersmp website with evidence and it will be dealt with once an admin gets to it 

https://www.truckersmp.com/reports

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@Truckerpilot or they could just improve the recruitment process

cos they do need more active ones

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

@Kravaty i do agree with you 100% that they do need more active ones but for now we as users cant really do much to change the current situation all we can do is hope that they will change their recruitment system and get admins that can be on more frequently 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Everyone from the TruckersMP staff work on their own time. Admins can not be everywhere and anywhere at any given time you needs us.

We will get to it when we can and it is ideal to report on the web page with video evidence so Admins will get to it in an easier manner.

All info has been given above such as how to report.

There has been plenty of these posts before and it's always up to the Project Manager's to hire more Admins.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Problem is if your not bothered to record maybe the rest aren't either,so he will get away with it and be trolling others soon,dont trust other people to do it just cos there all shouting REC!!

If you take 2mins to start up your recorder ,do a bit of blocking footage and file a report the guy will start to gain bans o the way to perma ;)

50 minutes ago, gopensgo291 said:

I have a recorded but I'm not going to report someone when hes been blocking for 10 minutes and 60 reports made my people and still no admin

Those 60 reports are, sorry, useless. In the game, only the first report counts, all the following ones will get "Player already reported". The only way to make sure that this player gets the punishment he/she deserves is reporting yourself in the website. You have video, it takes some minutes to upload (I can tell, with my 0.8 Mb upload), and it can be frustrating if you do it and find later that some other user in the jam reported too and his report was solved before, making yours to be Declined because the blocker had already been banned, but the point is: The blocker gets the ban. If you don't report, it can happen that no one else in that jam does. Every one, thinking that "surely someone reported already". The blocker goes away unpunished.

Record, report and wait for response.

Other than that, best advice would be to avoid highly populated areas because if there is someone blocking and there is no admin available, what's the point in sitting and waiting, turn around and go a different route.

@gopensgo291 do you know how many threads there are on the forum with the titel ''need more admins'' ? 

ohh wait let me show you....

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/search/&q="admins"&type=forums_topic&search_in=titles&sortby=relevancy

there you go i saved you a lot of work

i guess this can be locked now since you know the answer ;)

Archived