Launcher download loop

[LSA-CHI] TownTan [MD]

Question

I have a problem with the launcher, the situation is the following, when I start the launcher asks for the respective downloads of ETS2 and ATS, well I do the downloads but when these ends, the launcher puts me back to download them and so a Again in a loop. After repeating the process several times I give up and attempt another means, either reinstalling the launcher, the game, start as an administrator, downloading from the System f1, etc., from time to time it works and allows me to enter the game, But when I start it again it asks for updates. So I can spend about 30 minutes trying to enter the game, until the moment it works, it takes around 2 weeks so the problem and I can not find a solution how to fix it.

8 answers to this question

Firstly and foremost give a restart to your router. Secondly Open launcher as administrator , f1 , let it download to whichever file its get stuck on , if it doesn't get stuck then lucky and go and play, if it does get stuck then close launcher, uninstall it, delete all folders name as TruckersMP or TruckersMP Launcher in C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP and  C:\Program Files , Restart PC , Download and install and see if it works out for you. Also if you have some background apps consuming internet bandwith close them and try again . I had a similar problem 2 days ago, Was downloading Steam game updates in background and new launcher update files on front end. Launcher got stuck and steam got lucky.

On 14/2/2017 at 1:40 AM, MrHarv98 said:

Firstly and foremost give a restart to your router. Secondly Open launcher as administrator , f1 , let it download to whichever file its get stuck on , if it doesn't get stuck then lucky and go and play, if it does get stuck then close launcher, uninstall it, delete all folders name as TruckersMP or TruckersMP Launcher in C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP and  C:\Program Files , Restart PC , Download and install and see if it works out for you. Also if you have some background apps consuming internet bandwith close them and try again . I had a similar problem 2 days ago, Was downloading Steam game updates in background and new launcher update files on front end. Launcher got stuck and steam got lucky.

First, thanks for your help, I'll go a little further. I have done all the options that I have found and nothing has worked, the problem is not that the downloader of the launcher is stuck, since the launcher performs the download perfectly, but in that when it finishes the same, the launcher puts me that there is an actulization Again, as if I had never downloaded the actulization or did not recognize the files I downloaded. Maybe the problem is in the operating system, but I stay out of the answers.

5 hours ago, MrHarv98 said:

Before i even think of solutions i need Your OS Version and a Speedtest too.

It is quite strange the solution but it works, it turns out that the program is removed from the Windows 10 startup tab, thus removing a shortcut and from that point it works perfectly, before it had already worked but when you dock it to this startup tab Stop working, it is quite meaningless but it has worked.

• Upvote 1

Open TruckersMP and press F2 then post back what it says.

--

Make sure that you have these two things.

.NET Framework 4.6.2

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

Visual C++ 2015

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

When you re-install TruckersMP you should remove the folder here: C:\Users\username\Documents\ETS2MP