Zxus

Tryng to connect Error window

Question

Hello dear MP moderators i downloaded MP and when i press launch ETS2 it says error i have ETS2 full version no need ti panic but can u please help me? becouse i rlly want to come around and play MP!

8 answers to this question

Hey @Pen YT,

please quickly follow those steps:

• Run the launcher as an administrator.
  • Make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll].
  • Uninstall the TruckersMP launcher and download it again (https://truckersmp.com/download)
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache by opening steam, right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => Local Files => "verify integrity of game cache"
  • BSItvL0.png
  • Check for possible BETAs by right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => BETAS => "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
  • fjLc7Yj.png

If this did not help yet, make sure you check out the following topic:

Hopefully, any of these suggestions will be the solution for your issue.

If not, feel free to contact the official TruckersMP support by writing a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Kind regards ;)

To even have a chance to play Multiplayer, you must have at least 2 hours of playtime on normal ETS 2. If you do have 2 hours of playtime and it still does not work, just note that MP won't work on 32 bit computers.

You might have downloaded the Demo, if you wait for other responses on here and also put a ticket on support.truckersmp.com/ , they will be more than happy to give you a hand as well. 

- SpeedySuliHD

Well still doesnt work its an error window forever

15 hours ago, Lorenah7 said:

Hello Pen YT
-Do you run the file as an administrator?
-Can you upload any image of the error?

Nope i dont run file at admin  and im playng ETS2 for 3years not 2 h i may send u pic of the error

14 hours ago, CodingLife said:

To even have a chance to play Multiplayer, you must have at least 2 hours of playtime on normal ETS 2. If you do have 2 hours of playtime and it still does not work, just note that MP won't work on 32 bit computers.

I played ETS2 2 years wont work dont know what to do

14 hours ago, SpeedySuliHD said:

You might have downloaded the Demo, if you wait for other responses on here and also put a ticket on support.truckersmp.com/ , they will be more than happy to give you a hand as well. 

- SpeedySuliHD

I got buyed ETS2 on steam

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Merged into one post.