Tryng to connect Error window

Zxus

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey @Pen YT,

please quickly follow those steps:

• Run the launcher as an administrator.
  • Make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll].
  • Uninstall the TruckersMP launcher and download it again (https://truckersmp.com/download)
  • Verify the integrity of the game cache by opening steam, right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => Local Files => "verify integrity of game cache"
  • BSItvL0.png
  • Check for possible BETAs by right-clicking ETS2/ATS => Properties => BETAS => "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"
  • fjLc7Yj.png

If this did not help yet, make sure you check out the following topic:

Hopefully, any of these suggestions will be the solution for your issue.

If not, feel free to contact the official TruckersMP support by writing a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Kind regards ;)

Well still doesnt work its an error window forever

15 hours ago, Lorenah7 said:

Hello Pen YT
-Do you run the file as an administrator?
-Can you upload any image of the error?

Nope i dont run file at admin  and im playng ETS2 for 3years not 2 h i may send u pic of the error

14 hours ago, CodingLife said:

To even have a chance to play Multiplayer, you must have at least 2 hours of playtime on normal ETS 2. If you do have 2 hours of playtime and it still does not work, just note that MP won't work on 32 bit computers.

I played ETS2 2 years wont work dont know what to do

14 hours ago, SpeedySuliHD said:

You might have downloaded the Demo, if you wait for other responses on here and also put a ticket on support.truckersmp.com/ , they will be more than happy to give you a hand as well. 

- SpeedySuliHD

I got buyed ETS2 on steam

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Merged into one post.