Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A feature that allows users to find /pinfo of the player 10 minutes ago

ItzJChan

Suggestion Name: Add a feature where users can do /pinfo of an ID from 10 minutes ago
Suggestion Description: If a player logs out when trying to get their /pinfo, you can look back to the /pinfo 10 minutes before
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It should be added since a lot of trolls rams you then they immediately logout, meaning that you cannot grab their ID. This recently happened to me where a troll slams right infront of me, then my truck and trailer flipped and both of my trailer and truck received 100% damage, I did /pinfo 5 seconds after but seems like the troll logged off already. 

If you look at this video, it will explain to you how you can a players TruckersMP id with just their in-game number or username.

Make sure that you have development logging on in the MP widget settings.

1 hour ago, Dwarf04 said:

-1 useless.

Here is pinfo:
C:\Users\itzJchan\Documents\ETS2MP\logs

1 hour ago, Mirko9 said:

When you video rec once and taked pinfo,no worries .

+1 

3 minutes ago, 3567- said:

If you look at this video, it will explain to you how you can a players TruckersMP id with just their in-game number or username.

Make sure that you have development logging on in the MP widget settings.

I don't think you guys currently understand this... I know how to report a player but this is what happened.

Basically a user rammed into me, then logged off immediately making me unable to do /pinfo id on the user since he already logged off

^ So, if you recorded it, look at the recording and look at his ID number and watch the video, search the ID number in the log file and you have his truckersmp id number.

I think you are the one that doesn't understand.

10 minutes ago, 3567- said:

^ So, if you recorded it, look at the recording and look at his ID number and watch the video, search the ID number in the log file and you have his truckersmp id number.

I think you are the one that doesn't understand.

How can I use that as evidence for /pinfo. Don't you need a ingame screenshot of his truckersmp id

EDIT: Got it, sorry

^^ That's why the suggestion is about getting the /pinfo that ID would have given 10 minutes before. Somehing like a temp log in the servers, so you can do /pinfo 1234 and see who is the player with ID 1234, or do /pinfo 1234 -10min and see who had that ID 10 minutes ago.

Anyway, you can get that information from the logs, provided you have them enabled, so I don't see the need for this. Sorry but -1 from me.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.