New Admins and New Admin Regulation

BQorlando Gamin

Name;New Admins and New Admin Regulations

Description;Me and our group have run into so many admins who dont do their job, which is to protect all players, including others who are being bullied by others in their squad's. I respect that they want to protect their group, but moving, banning, and kicking other players who are standing up to others who are doing wrong is not ok. That is why im proposing that on American Truck sim, Admins should not be allowed in squads other than strickly only admin squads, if that. I also am proposing that there should be lots more American admins, because there are so many admins that me and the group ive been in have run into that are bullying people not of their squad or even race.

Image;None

Why should we add this; To protect all players and prevent this bullying.

• Upvote 2

ATS is less populated game hence the admins are more active on ETS 2 servers than ATS.

If you want to report those players go to: https://truckersmp.com/reports .

This is a guide explaining "How to use our Report system":

Please read the following thread, before submiting a report.

• Upvote 1

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, SubVerse said:

Whenever I experience problems, admins are not existent. Like the suggestion section I bet the feedback email gets ignored a lot.

Feedback email gets constant attention 24/7. So you are wrong there.

You also have to remember that just because you don't see an admin when you create a report ingame doesn't mean that no admin is looking at that particular report since we use dev cam to handle those and thus we don't spawn our vehicle every time we jump to a report.

With ingame reports you also have to take into account that not a lot cases result to a punishment since we can only act on what we see when we get there. The vast majority of cases we get to, even when jumping to a report the moment is is created, there is nothing to act upon.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting that I have made in response to your request. please understand that when you are in the game weather on American Truck simulator or euro truck simulator 2 when you make a report it does go to the nearest admin who is on and in your area. however you do have to understand that as well as the report has been made they have a lot of other things to do. Meaning that they could be in the middle of reviewing a ban appeal or dealing with another situation. I am currently trying to become a in game admin for American Truck Simulator because I am on most of the day. But please rest assure that when you do file a report it is noted via the system .Response time is not always the best on these games because of all the stupid stuff that happens but I hope you get things worked out and your gameplay is peaceful.

On 12/2/2017 at 9:17 PM, doctor_bad_driver said:

Nombre; Nuevos Administradores y Reglamentos Nueva admin

Descripción; Yo y nuestro grupo se han topado con tantos administradores cuales no hacer su trabajo, que es proteger a todos los jugadores, incluyendo a otros que están siendo intimidados por otros en su plantilla de. Respeto que quieren proteger su grupo, pero en movimiento, que prohíbe, y patadas a otros jugadores que están de pie a otras personas que están haciendo mal, no está mal. Es por eso que estoy proponiendo que en la American Truck sim, los administradores no deben ser permitidos en escuadrones distintos strickly sólo escuadrones de administrador, si acaso. También propongo que debe haber un montón administradores estadounidenses más, porque hay muchos administradores que yo y el grupo que he estado en el que se han topado se intimidación gente no de su plantilla o incluso raza.

Imagen; Ninguno

¿Por qué debemos añadir este; Para proteger a todos los jugadores y prevenir esta intimidación.

I agree to one thing; More administrators in Spanish language, It is true that many users will complicate the time to understand the rules of the game because there is not much rol game in Spanish. But that is something that as time goes by administrators are implemented in the Spanish language.
Not a big problem but if necessary at the same time for good communication between the user and the TrucketMP team.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

First off, ATS is much quieter than ETS2 meaning most admins will be in ETS2 not ATS.

secondly, sometimes admins can only react to what they see when they are obscene, much like police, if they arrive on scene and see a group of guys swearing, ramming and disrupting things, no matter whether they are a group of trolls or a group helping one of their own, chances are all will get punished in some form.

thirdly, there are already strict rules on who is and isn't IGA.

forth, if you find yourself in a situation where people are trolling or bullying you, just either take a load of screenshots or record with a free software and send it within a report, don't take matters into your own hands because trolls want that reaction from you.

furthermore, it is not fair to say that there should be more of one race or nationality, it's down to the number of people who apply for admin positions, if only 20 Americans apply, maybe only 5 make it to admin status, whereas you may have 1000 EU players signup and have 200+ pass, it's all about the individuals, not the nationality and definitely not about race because that's disgusting to say that people should be judged by their race and nationality, it's like a VTC saying they will report any player who tries to join their VTC if they are under the age of 35 or are not American.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No, this won't happen.

Admins are volunteers, and if they are together with friends, regardless of their team member status, they are free to not perform admin duties at all moments, even if they aren't logged in.

You might occasionally see me for example drive around, and yes, I will be logged in most of the time, but I will not be performing admin duties as my job is development, and most of my time is spent this way (some times in excess of your average work week), to you I look like any other admin however in-game. 

Follow the rules, if you see someone else break them, record and report them, if you break them, expect the same or that an admin is present.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.