Hackers ETS2MP #EU2

BoxyChart22FX

@Mirrland That is quite an interesting view of that bug. So how do you really know if the user is experiencing a bug or using NCZ Hack? Honestly, I don't know how some people still doesn't notice that something is wrong (especially when there's 2000+ players on the server). I've seen multiple cases, half the time I was alone and the perpetrator just plowed through me. Some other times, the person was either cleaning the traffic jam or had a weird bug which I don't know what caused it.

KkdaC1b.png

@LordBenji That's exactly the problem. I saw one guy driving through others, sending them everywhere in the air. Reported that player, but my report was declined because "It could be a server bug". Which means that as long as that bug is still there, anyone can use a NCZ hack to destroy others' trucks and cargoes and avoid being banned, even if he/she is reported with video evidence.

^^ That's good @LordBenji. Maybe we can't tell the difference and they all seem the same to us, but admins have a way to distinguish the bug from the NC hack?

It would be nice if some admin can tell us about this, because I've seen other cases but didn't bother reporting them, thinking that it could be just a bug (and it would be absolutely unfair to get a player banned because of a bug out of that person's responsibility and/or knowledge).

I got rammed by another player in a truck. Their truck went all rigid, meaning the truck and trailer turned as one. I think the person got no damage because after the 5th ram my truck was wreaked and had to F7 to the service area. Is this the wall hack or is it another hack that they have? I don't have the internet to play and record at the moment. So I have no recordings of it = can't report. Only did in game reporting which I think doesn't count for much. I have never seen anyone kicked after an in game report. As for glitches, I have never glitched to where I was able to fling cars or trucks into the air. I believe calling it a glitch is one way of dealing with the problem they have. It would be nice to run my own server and then deal with these hackers very quickly. Just have to put up with this crap until someone pulls their finger out and does their job.

@Mirrland I very much doubt it, the car in this report goes through them knowing what he is doing and if that wasn't bad enough he comes around again to do the same thing, it isn't a bug. If he only went through 1 time and then left the scene I might have believed it a little but not doing the same thing again. I hope whoever it is is banned indefinitely.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived