Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

new ideals (mile markers, bigger services, DLC paintjobs visible to other palyers)

hulksterecd

i think thier should be mile makers in the game also could fix the game were squad could by a garage location togher in a town were they can be at home base to get thier convoy in line also more ideals like make the repair station bigger would be nice like in serriavista the rest area is big we need more of those thur out the map also i buy all the dlc but if other people dont have them they can't see my paint job i think if i spend my money we should be able to show it off lol also should fix it were a convoy can pick the same load and drop it off in same location also i think a working carwash would be nice along with are truck able to get dirty on the road also gas station should be bigger and were u can fill up on either side  these are my suggestion tell me what u think  also happy trucking 

Edited by FirestarteR93
edited topic's name

Firstly, follow the format if you may -

Spoiler

Suggestion Name

Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Secondly, TruckersMP is unable to edit, change or add things into the base map. You will have to suggest these things to the game developer, SCS at http://forum.scssoft.com

Hope this is understandable.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Suggestions

Do you have an idea to improve the multiplayer? Post about it here, don't forget to follow the format.

this is were i clicked guys and its says post here i know u all are trying to help but this is why i posted here too read above and tell me if i am right or wrong if wrong tell me how but the website were it say suggestion read below that if still wrong please help me i am a friendly  guy

• 3 months later...

Attach meant to have your post following the Suggestion Post Format:

Suggestion Name: < type your name of suggestion here >

Suggestion Description: < describe/explain your suggestion >

Any example Images: < image examples to show your suggestion >

Why should it be added? < reason why you are suggesting it / for it to be implemented >

-1 for your suggestion, sorry.

For DLCs purchase, try searching the forums, I do believe it has been suggested before and possibly rejected.

For same loads, it already can be done through External Contracts. An alternative method to this is to allow your convoy members to download your profile and paste it into their documents folder.

You will have the exact trucks and jobs/trailers by doing so. Or another alternative method is the usage of virtual speditor where you can customise freight market jobs by location/type of trailer.

Stuff like carwashes or changes to the gas stations --> head over to SCS forums to suggest as they are base game related issues which SCS handles.

• Upvote 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.