Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SOLVED] Truck without taillight and brake light. Bannable ?

ItzJChan

Question

Hey Truckers!,

While trucking on C-D, I noticed a truck that has no tail light or brake light. Is this bannable ? I continuously asked why doesn't he have any taillight but he ignored and continues advertising his convoy. Pretty sure this is extremely dangerous, considering the fact that he's driving in C-D and its night. I'll report the user once its confirmed reportable.

Thanks to everyone that replied to this thread and clarifying that this is a DLC that I don't have, basically i can't see it

Requesting lock

273d59d3c022474f80c33c8c2cd4652a.png

9 answers to this question

Not bannable.

It could be a case of you don't have a DLC he is using e.g. Mighty Griffin, or he is using a mod that is not supported, and the game just gets rid of what is there from SP.

I've had this many times before when I haven't changed back from a modded truck in SP, load up MP, and instead of replacing the modded lights/ trucks, the game just gets rid of them, hense no lights etc...

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

seen alot of these recently it because you have not bought the mighty griffin but if you have you would of seen the DLC :) 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

Hello, to answer your question, be aware that these fires on the Scania truck are part of the Scania DLC, and if you do not see, it is simply that you do not own this DLC. So know that this user can not be banned for this problem. If you want to see the fires of this player it is absolutely necessary to hold the Scania DLC.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.