Global CB and Chat for Company

User_175326

Suggestion Name: Global CB and chat for company

Suggestion Description: Create an exclusivity channel for your company... Through TAB, you have access to a dashboard where you can add people from your company through STEAM ID, After you add the person to your company dashboard, communicating with it becomes global... If possible, the members added to your company gain a distinct nick color, and a chat of the company where the cores of the letters are differentiated. (  Or just the color of the ''chat company'' )

Example:

T or U -> Chat Company

( Chat Company ) Malboro: Hello !

Why should it be added?: This would facilitate the dialogue between companies and friends ... Many people do not want to get into TS, or do not Have a good pc where you can open the euro truck and other means of communication ... Or even have no microphone and typing through Steam when you're far away, I know there's the ''PM'' but would be more interesting a ''chat company''

If you liked the idea let a ''like'' and comment :D

Thanks !

Edited by Sr.Malboro
Correction of words
  • Upvote 7

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

I like this idea, it would be cool to be able to create your own company within the game using steam friends, it would probably take a long time to code and everything but i like this.

I love the idea but i i know that they wont implement that as there is no way to tell who is in your vtc and how to link the user profiles to a vtc.

2 minutes ago, Logan_Rocks said:

I love the idea but i i know that they wont implement that as there is no way to tell who is in your vtc and how to link the user profiles to a vtc.

The mod can detect your steam friends though even when your steam profile is private so that is something.

Cause when you are in game you will see green blips for friends.

18 minutes ago, Logan_Rocks said:

17 minutes ago, 3567- said:

The mod can detect your steam friends though even when your steam profile is private so that is something.

Cause when you are in game you will see green blips for friends.

Exactly ^_^

Through your Steam ID or Community ID

Exemple: ( https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198131676978 )

Spoiler

Logan_Rocks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85705625
Steam3: [U:1:171411250]
Community ID: 76561198131676978
Short URL: logan_rocks
URL

https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198131676978

FirstName:

[ETRVTC CC] Logan (USA)

Sites to access Steam ID:

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

Uma otima idéia isso as vezes é muito ruim a gente usar o chat global do jogo devido a quantidade de jogador,atrapalha a narrativa com o seu parceiro de boléia agora a possibilidade de criar um chat dentro jogo seria uma solução 

ideal para comunicarmos sem prejudicar a ninguém poxa se você esta conversando com um amigo no chat do jogo ninquêm será obrigado a te ouvir somente a pessoa a qual voce esta jogando parceiro, empresa, enfim eu apoio essa idéia!

• Upvote 1

The chat would be OKAY i guess, so +1 from here.

But the CB? Nah, we already have +19 different channels to choose from. If you're in a convoy or driving with friends and don't want to hear the clutter from channel 19, usually the best thing is to agree with a channel you guys should use for that particular drive =)

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, that is currently not possible. A rework of the chat is, however, planned for the future. Also, there is currently no VTC system yet, hence why this would be counter-productive.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.