Server which allows maps mods

User_175326

Suggestion Name: Server which allows maps mods
Suggestion Description: Add a server where players can be logged in with map mod

Any example imagesIt's not necessary

Why should it be added?Would not it be nice if you could play with your friends on other maps? Example: I have a ''dangerous road map mod'', and a friend also has it, would not it be interesting to be able to explore this map together?

This would make the Euro Truck more interesting for those who are already tired of playing the same map...

I know this is possible, because in 2015 when it launched the ''winter mod'' some people made fun of and managed to play modified maps... (  There are videos on the internet  )

If you liked the idea let a ''like'' and comment :D

Thanks !

Edited by Sr.Malboro
  • Upvote 3

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

I already have all the dlc's, this is a suggestion ... If the video is false too, it does not matter much, the focus is more on the idea of having a server in which allows map mod ^^

Edited by -= 007 =- Malboro

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

It's a pity, it's a great idea, many people are able to play modified maps ...

I hope they rethink, Maybe they will not agree for not reduce a sale of Euro Truck expansions...

But the MP is not from SCS, I think if depended on SCS nor would it have multiplayer :|

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

It is not montage, it looks ads, in the video it shows the TAB, it shows other players passing.

And the 2015 video where multiplayer is still starting to develop.

And the focus is not to divulge the video, the focus is the idea that the video passes... In having a server where maps mod would be allowed, to make the game more fun. :)

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

7 minutes ago, HapengCat said:

ai traffic+ some montage

I suppose, it's some hacking of MP libraries to allow load mods.

Idea is nice, I'd like to sopport it, but I know that it will be rejected... Unfortunately :(

Look, I do not know how it worked, as far as I know there were two ways.
One of them was taking the modified map and renaming it to '' wintermod '' and the mp allowed the person to enter with the map mode ...

The people who did this, even the guy from the video have already been banned for years for circumventing the system ...

Any system in this world can be circumvented, even that of the US government, what is a difficulty believing that ETS: MP has happened before years ago?! When it was in development... :o

Remember, the focus here is not talking about how to circumvent the MP, but rather bring the idea of being able to use modified maps on an online server.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

On 12/02/2017 at 6:33 AM, Sr.Malboro said:
Sugestão Nome : Servidor que permite mods de mapas
Sugestão Descrição : Adicione um servidor onde os jogadores podem fazer login com o mapa mod

Qualquer exemplo de imagensNão é necessário

Por que deveria ser adicionado? Não seria legal se você pudesse jogar com seus amigos em outros mapas? Exemplo: Eu tenho um "mod mapa perigoso roteiro", e um amigo também tem, não seria interessante para ser capaz de explorar este mapa juntos?

Isso faria o Euro Truck mais interessante para aqueles que já estão cansados de jogar o mesmo mapa ...

Eu sei que isso é possível, porque em 2015, quando lançou o "mod inverno", algumas pessoas se divertiram e conseguiram reproduzir mapas modificados ... (  Há vídeos na internet   )

Se você gostou da idéia deixe um '' como '' e comente :D

Obrigado !

Com certeza se isso vier acontecer de termos um servidor oficial para usar os mods será muito, muito bom extraordinário será isso você poder andar no Mapa RBR, No Mapa Promods, No TSM,No Mapa Russia,Space Map,sem comentário isso 

muito bom seria se o Grupo MP desse essa oprtunidade pra gente eu apoio essa idéia.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.