I have a problem - Bob Barkerr TV

Bob Barkerr TV

Question

This is probably for bug reporots but this is for help because i need it.

My issue is whne i open the Trucker MP Launcher and select ETS 2 it come up with this message does anyone know how to fix it, i have seen posts about this on truckers mp but the post gets closed for solved and there is no solution for it. Please if u know anything, comment.

Screenshot 2017-02-12 10-18-27.jpg

24 answers to this question

On 2/12/2017 at 3:22 PM, 3567- said:

Additionally, please make sure that you have the latest .NET Framework https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 

You can also try opening TruckersMP as an admin, pressing F1 and then pressing 'install available updates' and seeing if the crash still happens.

I appreciate the assistance but i have just finished downloading it and testing it and dint work then i tried the install updates and trying again and did not work but thank you for your support if you have anything else that could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, Bob Barkerr TV said:

I appreciate the assistance but i have just finished downloading it and testing it and dint work then i tried the install updates and trying again and did not work but thank you for your support if you have anything else that could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Could you post your crash.log from here: C:\Users\username\Documents\ETS2MP

crash.log & last_crash

11 hours ago, Bob Barkerr TV said:

I don't know why you want to see the specs of my computer but that pops up on my control panel when I press windows break/pause. yes singleplayer works fine and multiplayer doesn't work

Do you have a 64bit operating system?

Have you tried deleting the ETS2MP folder in documents, moving your save files out of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in documents and then deleting that folder, then re-installing the game?

And re-installing TruckersMP after that.

On 2/24/2017 at 8:34 PM, Sentinel_ said:

Have you tried deleting the ETS2MP folder in documents, moving your save files out of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in documents and then deleting that folder, then re-installing the game?

And re-installing TruckersMP after that.

Just finished doing that and didn't work comes up with the same message

10 hours ago, Bob Barkerr TV said:

Just finished doing that and didn't work comes up with the same message

From your previous post it seems that something is currupt within your OS installation and windows could not fix it so here is what I want you to do now.

1. Re-run the sfc /scannow command and wait for it to finish 
  2. Download and run SFCFix from http://www.ghacks.net/2015/11/06/sfcfix-comes-to-the-rescue-when-sfc-scannow-cannot-repair-windows-file-corruption/
  3. Wait for SFCFix to finish and then restart your computer and retry TruckersMP

If this doesn't work then please send a ticket to truckersmp.com/support

18 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

From your previous post it seems that something is currupt within your OS installation and windows could not fix it so here is what I want you to do now.

1. Re-run the sfc /scannow command and wait for it to finish 
  2. Download and run SFCFix from http://www.ghacks.net/2015/11/06/sfcfix-comes-to-the-rescue-when-sfc-scannow-cannot-repair-windows-file-corruption/
  3. Wait for SFCFix to finish and then restart your computer and retry TruckersMP

If this doesn't work then please send a ticket to truckersmp.com/support

SFCFix version 3.0.0.0 by niemiro.
Start time: 2017-02-27 16:08:39.689
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 3 - amd64
Not using a script file.

AutoAnalysis::
FIXED: Performed DISM repair on file Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB of version 6.3.9600.17415.

SUMMARY: No corruptions were detected.
AutoAnalysis:: directive completed successfully.

Successfully processed all directives.

Failed to generate a complete zip file. Upload aborted.

SFCFix version 3.0.0.0 by niemiro has completed.
Currently storing 0 datablocks.
Finish time: 2017-02-27 16:47:52.121
----------------------EOF-----------------------

5 hours ago, Bob Barkerr TV said:

SFCFix version 3.0.0.0 by niemiro.
Start time: 2017-02-27 16:08:39.689
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 3 - amd64
Not using a script file.

AutoAnalysis::
FIXED: Performed DISM repair on file Amd64\CNBJ2530.DPB of version 6.3.9600.17415.

SUMMARY: No corruptions were detected.
AutoAnalysis:: directive completed successfully.

Successfully processed all directives.

Failed to generate a complete zip file. Upload aborted.

SFCFix version 3.0.0.0 by niemiro has completed.
Currently storing 0 datablocks.
Finish time: 2017-02-27 16:47:52.121
----------------------EOF-----------------------

Did it fix the issue then? 

On 18/2/2017 at 8:35 AM, Bob Barkerr TV said:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=game.crash.txt this si crash log pls help someone

Your link is not working.

We need to see your crash logs so we can help you. Just by guessing it will take much more time or not be able to solve it at all.

You can paste your logs here. http://pastebin.com/

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

If i'm not mistaken you have 4GB RAM, have you done any modifications to your paging file?

Also although i don't think you have any problem with your memory just to be sure, have you done or can do you a memory check with this tool? Run in for 1 hour. http://www.memtest86.com/downloads/memtest86-usb.zip

And last if you have UEFI BIOS disable Secure Boot just for the test. That's all i can think for now. If neither of these help tell me and i will see what else i can suggest you.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Ok, I have done step 1 and step 2 and now I have come to this.  You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" and I have a screenshot of what the instruction is telling what to do but I can't physically so please someone help me.

Screenshot 2017-03-04 18-09-01.jpg

2 hours ago, Bob Barkerr TV said:

Ok, I have done step 1 and step 2 and now I have come to this.  You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" and I have a screenshot of what the instruction is telling what to do but I can't physically so please someone help me.

Screenshot 2017-03-04 18-09-01.jpg

You need to right click launcher_ets2mp