Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion Name: Voice Navigation System
Suggestion Description:Currently drivers only have gps installed and they need to move eyes from road often to see the map. Voice navigation system along with gps would be a great help for drivers to focus on driving at high speed. 

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?: Suppose I am driving over 90 kmph on a three lane highway by the extreme left lane and I am supposed to take a right turn to enter some city but at that speed most of the time my eyes remain on road. So, (i) either i remove my eyes which can cause crash. (ii) i take a sudden right turn from that lane i am driving. In that case there is more chance of a crash. And (iii) I miss the turn and find a cutout (very rare to find) for a u-turn. Thus, I think a voice navigation system can be of great help for me and other drivers.

Thanks for reading.:)

Regards,

sbiswas99

Hey @sbiswas99,

you better suggest this here on the official SCS Software forum :) (Click the link in addition, to what @RayRay5 said)

TruckersMP can't do anything in order to implement this as it would be either a third-party modification or would need to be developed by themselves.

Kind regards ;)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.