Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

game freeze as soon hit ok button

Question

help please !! as soon as I hit the ok in ATS or ETS my cursor freeze's. run it as admin ,opted out of betas etc, been like this since patch back in december 

13 answers to this question

Just wait, your game is synchronizing with the Server! Be patient it can be 1 till +5 Minutes, it depends on your PC Specs. Drink a Coffee, Smoke a Cigarette or whatever you prefer, but let the Game running! ;)

I am not sure if you meant your mouse is the only thing freezing, or if it is the whole game itself?

If your mouse is the only thing freezing then this has happened to me in the past, what I did to solve this was:

1. Go to your documents folder

2. Go into the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder

3. Go into the Profiles folder

4. Go into the appropriate profile id folder (One of these numbered folders will be your profile, if you are not sure just follow step 5 for all of them)

5. You should see a file named "controls.sii" - Delete the "controls.sii" file only

6. Run the game and reconfigure your controls

Try this and let me know what happens :) 

24 minutes ago, killieken said:

multiplayer only

Delete ETS2MP in documents and re-install TruckersMP

When you download the file, run the installer as an administrator and when opening (once installed) run as an admin as well.

2 hours ago, 3567- said:

Delete ETS2MP in documents and re-install TruckersMP

When you download the file, run the installer as an administrator and when opening (once installed) run as an admin as well.

just done all this and all of above. still the same, really annoyed now

Could you please list your system specifications, 

Try to run ETS 2 in steam as Direct X 64 bit and go into the game for a little while then go back and boot ETS 2 MP.

Please make sure that you have .NET Framework installed. 

You do have a 64bit system right? 

don't know if this helps ! but today I launched single player again in direct x mode from steam, and when you go to the sdk confirmation  and hit ok it freezes. but when I launched it again under normal launcher its fine