Scout Car Banned?

FireStar01

Question

I got into ATS MP this afternoon, onto US1, in my pilot car, and I get two kick notices. The First, for my terrible internet, and the second, for being in the stupid car. Why has using the car been made grounds for being kicked? Who screwed up? Seriously? There are only two servers for ATS, And people actually use the thing for what it was intended. I was planning on doing that the day I posted this. I mean, I screw around in it, but I do it at the race track. If we could get a news post stating WHY, I'm pretty sure the community would appreciate it. We could at least have got a warning about it's impending ban.

Though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I sit in cab of a warm and powerful Peterbilt 379.

9 answers to this question

The cars aren't banned. If they were, you would know about it by now.

Might have been a misunderstanding, or you where driving recklessly in the car, and were kicked for that.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

How do you know that the reason you were kicked was related to you driving the car at all, did you assume that?

Was there a kick message?

Car's aren't banned in ATS so there was either a mis-understanding, wrong ID or you were doing something wrong.

There has been no official statement saying that cars are banned in ATS so you can't make these sorts of stuff up, if cars were banned you would be informed before the admins, i can assure you on that. 

Anyways, you were kicked not banned so there's no point getting all worked up over it -_-

Actually no, @Smalley. There is something wrong with both of ATS's servers in regards to cars. I just got auto-kicked from both for being in my Scout. And you know me well: 0 illegal accessories on that car (which is my only one). The server simply gives you the boot and says cars are not allowed.

M17hcxp.jpg

Dev, please look into this issue and get it fixed. This is annoying.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Yep, a major bug has been found. And I tried to put an illegal accessory once to see what happened, and took it off immediately when the server gave me the boot. Man, what an update this has been. I feel sorry for the Truckers MP development team. In fact, one of my VTCs fellow VTCs members found a truck trailer glitch where someone went past and the truck and trailer looked like one.

ats_00010.png

Though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I sit in cab of a warm and powerful Peterbilt 379.