New server ETS2: Freeroam

Scar

^

^

1:31 @CaptainKostaZ :D

And Killua - seems like you are a true player driving with the steering wheel on the right. I know someone who is streaming and raiding other Twitchers without having the wheel on the proper side even though the referring person is used to drive on the left side of the road (well, actually not used to because the DL is still missing - but soooon) :)

Whatsoever, I have to admit that I also gave it a go. I like the server because there is no possible way to damage other people after crashing with the scout car. Unfortunately, only a few people were online. If it had a population like the Europoort ("C-D" ^^) and Rotterdam, it would be even more fun to run through all those people.

Let's see, maybe the server stays online and will be more popular. On the other hand, trolls cannot troll anymore and that is a really big issue for them :wacko:  :troll:

Regards ;)

PS:It was @El1teZombiezHD

Unfortuantely this may be very true, that trolls might stay away from this server as there is no fun for them anymore, if they can't damage others lorry, trailer or car with their childish behaviour :(

I quite like long distance hauling, especially during night time as it's getting quite dark and quiet. It's just a nice feeling, when you turn on your lights and you have nothing in front or behind you. This is until you see headlights in your mirrors and always think; Is this one of them, is he/she going to annoy you by crashing into you on purpose, or is he/she just overtaking you and driving off into the darkness? I always hope for the last one and give them enough space to overtake me :)

Now this is an interesting strategy against the trolls lol

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

The server has been closed now, we hope you had a fun time on it!

Feel free to leave some feedback if you wish, this topic is going to be locked friday evening around 6pm UTC.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

16 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

The server has been closed now, we hope you had a fun time on it!

y tho

• Upvote 1

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

On 10.02.2017 at 11:59 PM, scarface0359 said:

truckersmp-logo.png

Dear players,

We have opened a new server where you are free to roam the roads to our ETS2MP players.

The server has no speedlimiter and has a NCZ on the entire map, this means that you will have no collision when having physically contact with other trucks.

We have 3.000 slots for this special server, so there is plenty of room to have some fun.

The server is planned to be opened only this weekend (10/02/2017 - 12/02/2017).

Since it is freeroam, we are not strictly enforcing our rules. You can drive in the way you want.

Please note that we still enforce some of the rules, including but not limited to:

• Insulting/profanity
  • Inappropriate username/plates/Avatar
  • Chat rules

Happy trucking,

Scarface0359

Community Manager

@scarface0359, How about you make a beta server where you test the updates before they go live on all the servers?

It was fun for a while, maybe it could be opened every so often like once every couple of months ;)

@Anriandor yup :) Ireland has the steering wheel on the right side so in the game I will always have the steering wheel on the right :) well except for ATS :P In ETS2 I'd never drive with the steering wheel on the left side 

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

On 10/2/2017 at 3:59 PM, scarface0359 said:

truckersmp-logo.png

Dear players,

We have opened a new server where you are free to roam the roads to our ETS2MP players.

The server has no speedlimiter and has a NCZ on the entire map, this means that you will have no collision when having physically contact with other trucks.

We have 3.000 slots for this special server, so there is plenty of room to have some fun.

The server is planned to be opened only this weekend (10/02/2017 - 12/02/2017).

Since it is freeroam, we are not strictly enforcing our rules. You can drive in the way you want.

Please note that we still enforce some of the rules, including but not limited to:

• Insulting/profanity
  • Inappropriate username/plates/Avatar
  • Chat rules

Happy trucking,

Scarface0359

Community Manager

nice and very good idea, are they going to add a server to ATSMP or just in ETSMP?