New server ETS2: Freeroam

Scar

Got to admit when I heard about this server wasn't really sure why, but after spending a few hours on there I get it now,a place where you can have some fun from the sim side of ets and not bother other peoples jobs etc,so thanks to the Mp Team for doing this and I finally got to drive a car with trailer lol Hoping the server fills up a lot more

Edited by stilldre1976

2 minutes ago, Sven67 said:

Please add a police car on the server plsssssss

Every single time that Devs reads this, they are like :

270a42a324.png

Seriously, why do you want to drive a Police Car? What's the point of driving one? It's a Truck Sim, not a Police Sim.

4 minutes ago, Sven67 said:

drive a police car

Even though it sound amazing and I'd love to do so I think it is not going to be happening because then, admins would have no privilege anymore. I mean, sure - they can kick and ban people but this is kinda their job. Exactly the cop car is what separates them from the rest of the players on a server.

But who knows, maybe it'll be implemented. But then the admin-license plate rule has to be enforced and checked more often because I guess a lot of people would like to write "admin" or "police" on those license plates that can be put into the windshield.

Regards ;)

I really wish you did not admin police car does not mean that you admin and do not compromise admins or give these people this server should be retained and given a police car to everyone on that server are people who tell me that the same thing would vote for I know that my husband and I would like to achieve to drive a police car

7 minutes ago, Sven67 said:

I know that my husband and I would like to achieve to drive a police car

Start to help the Community, post interesting stuff etc... and maybe one day you'll become a Forum Mod and after a while an In-Game Administrator. And there you'll be able to drive a Police Car.

@Sven67 You need to earn your way to an admin position. When new people are needed in the team, a recruitment process is opened, for Support, Forum moderator, media team or whatever other positions. People that meet (or not) the requirements apply, some of them are chosen. Once in the team, they need to work hard to show the managers that they deserve being promoted to in-game admins. This is how it works, asking in the forums won't take you anywhere.

The police car is for the administrators and the administrators only. 

The police car is a sign of law and order and is accustomed only to those that can be sincere in their actions, just because this is a free roam server does not give you the right to drive something that at the present time is only given to those that have received the career of game administrator. 

Plus if the police car were to be made available on this server it would show a couple of things of which I will explain now.

1. It will take the 'mick' if you will out of administrators, the police car isn't something to mess about with, it is a special object that is only for special people and as long as you are connecting to TruckersMP servers it should stay that way.

2. Sirens and noise pollution within the game, if the free roam server were to grow large, how would you feel about having the police car available to every single player that connects to that server? Sirens blaring left right and center, your ears aching it would be a mess. 

3. It could transcend over to the other servers promoting bad behavior and possibly even disrespect for administrators within the game. 

I feel that with regard to the police car we should respect what it represents and keep the respect for actual in-game administrators for it is they that we owe our dignity to.

When I say phrases like 'how would you feel' I am not speaking to an individual person but to everyone who reads this as a whole. 

Here is my video from the freeroam server on Saturday :troll: Was fun for a little while to try and do the things I'd never normally do :P Not something I'd really do again now that I've done it :P Only thing I'd probably do if the freeroam server came back again sometime would be to race with friends :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 3

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg