TruckersMP ERROR

Stonecar

Question

13 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sbiswas99 said:

Hi @mwl4 truckersmp launcher is updating and re-updating data1.adb and coreets2mp.dll. I have manually deleted core_ets2.dll but could not find data.adb in the said address. I know my problem is a bit different but I'm facing this issue since Friday.

Make sure that you have the latest .NET Framework from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 

Try these solutions:

1. Attempt to run the TMP launcher in administrator mode. Right click TruckersMP launcher ---> Properties ---> Compatibility ---> Check/Tick "Run this program as administrator".

If this does not work, try this:

2. Uninstall TruckersMP client. Navigate to your "Documents" folder ---> Find the "ETS2MP" folder and delete it (NOTE: "ETS2MP" folder only!) ---> Reinstall TruckersMP client and attempt to launch.

Let me know how you get on :) 

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2017 at 2:19 AM, mwl4 said:

Try to remove C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\data\ets2\data1.adb manually.

Hi @mwl4 truckersmp launcher is updating and re-updating data1.adb and coreets2mp.dll. I have manually deleted core_ets2.dll but could not find data.adb in the said address. I know my problem is a bit different but I'm facing this issue since Friday.

Regards,

sbiswas99

I have Visual C++ and Net Fremework. But nothing. :3 I buy this game to play online. But...

I try somthing. And it's work. Right click on icon TruckersMP, Compatibility. Then click RUn this program in compatibility mode for and i put Windows Server 2008(Service Pack 1) and applay. Then i start TruckerMP and he work.

12 hours ago, sbiswas99 said:

I installed it but the problem exists.

2 hours ago, Stonecar said:

I have Visual C++ and Net Fremework. But nothing. :3 I buy this game to play online. But...

I try somthing. And it's work. Right click on icon TruckersMP, Compatibility. Then click RUn this program in compatibility mode for and i put Windows Server 2008(Service Pack 1) and applay. Then i start TruckerMP and he work.

Try that and post back results here.