Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckerTom94

The freeroam server is - as it says in the name - a server where you are free to roam. The entire server is a NCZ, meaning that you can drive through each other without crashing into other trucks.

Rules are less enforced, but we still enforce some rules such as insulting/profanity, CB abuse, inappropriate username.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

4 minutes ago, Raul Guerra said:

It is a perfect server for trolls and noobs

For noobs maybe.

Perfect server for trolls? Nope.

The goal of trollers is to annoy everyone else as much as they can. And in a non-collision server they haven't anything to do to annoy others. Maybe just spam horn.

10 minutes ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

For noobs maybe.

Perfect server for trolls? Nope.

The goal of trollers is to annoy everyone else as much as they can. And in a non-collision server they haven't anything to do to annoy others. Maybe just spam horn.

It could be, but if they put NCZ and it is free of rules it would be the trolls while EU2 could be free of them, would be something good.

thought that was never going to happen :) Hard to believe they actually added that :o Won't see me on there anyway :rolleyes: Trolls want to cause problems for others (i.e - ramming and blocking) - thats the whole point of being a troll so this will do noting to get rid of any trolls on other servers

tbh - I would prefer if they had not added a ncz server - don't see the point in it :unsure: may aswell be playing SP if you can just go and drive through everyone :rolleyes:

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

2 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

Rules are less enforced

Does that include the car/trailer rule? If so, then we will be going to see a lot of cars hauling trailers around.

If not, however, I will have to report 2 players on the website.

I am awaiting your or any official TMP staff's (Admin & higher) reply.

Kind regards ;)

5 minutes ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

Is this a temporary thing for this weekend or is there a chance it could become permanent? 

Don't quote me on this, but I imagine its just a trial initially, while they see if a freeroam server will be beneficial (meaning will people use it, is it worth keeping it) or not, and then made a decision from there.

Just an thought, the team could tell you more.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I can see this being perfect for those wanting to deliver external contracts without having to worry about being hit then possibly quitting the job.  So +1 from me on this, awesome idea. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived