Logitech Steering Wheel's on offer at PC World (free h shifter)

pete_agreatguy

See the following link:

I'd recommend the G29 over the 920 as there are more buttons on the G29.

MODS: Apologise if this is not allowed but thought it was well worth sharing :)

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/game-controllers-and-joysticks/logitech-driving-force-g29-wheel-gearstick-bundle-10139463-pdt.html

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Hmmmm, I prefer my G27 :D 

It has way more buttons, it has 8 buttons on the steerig wheel (2 buttons are perfectly made to blink left or right) and on the gear shifter it has 12 buttons, that is really fantastic to drive. That means I can use for example my retarder with my right hand on the gear shifter and I can still drive with my left hand. Or I also have my "confirm", "lights", etc. buttons on my gear shifter and it's wort it, otherwise you always have to change your hands between keyboard, steering wheel and gear shifter. However with the G27 you can fully concentrate on the steering and the gear shifter :P 

e12b899c37.jpg

@Chreazzy  I used to have the G27 until I purchased my G920 early last year, and I have to say even thought it has less buttons compared to the G27 the force feedback is a lot better and worth losing a few buttons :P 

jarfull.png         

• 3 weeks later...

Archived