Getting kicked around by other users trucks

Viviana [CH]

Question

Hello,

I am pretty new in Euro Truck Sim 2 and espeacially in multiplayer. So don't blame me for that question if there is an obvious answer.

After a few hours of gameplay I have noticed several trucks that seem to have more power than mine. So if I stopped somewhere because the road is blocked (e.g. Calais - Duisburg), some other truck rushed on my trailer and just went on while all other trucks (including me) flew through the air and getting huge damage, sometimes unable to go further without teleporting to service.

Is there something I can do to resolve this? Or is this some kind of fail within the mod? It does not appear often, but sometimes. It seems like the driver knows it and just goes on "on purpose".

I'm sorry if you can't follow me or if this question was asked prior to my post.

Have a nice day truckers!

Emiliya

10 answers to this question

• Game Producer

I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but It's true that some trucks are more powerful than others. You can check the power of the trucks in the truck dealership.. It's also possible that some trucks can drive faster than you.. This occurs when you do World of Truck jobs and the others don't. I hope i answered a bit of your question.

This could be a case of several things. It could be - 

1. A bug.
  2. The user was loading in, and didn't see the people in-front of him, causing you and others to fly into the air.
  3. A non-collision hack.

All of the above things is what may have caused this to happen. It wouldn't have been your fault.

Hope this answered your question.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello and welcome on multiplayer,

This problem is unfortunately frequent on the road Calais Duisburg, the only thing you can do is to make a report via your tab, and, for punish this bad conductor, you have to report it via the TruckerMP site, with its / pinfo and a photo or video, as proof.

The TruckerMP website : https://truckersmp.com/

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

From my experience. There's a lot of ways this can happen. 

1: they could have a modded truck with an engine swap. (They can speed up faster and corner easier) 

2: they have a weight less trailer and that proving no weight screws with the games psysics and sends you flying when they hit you. 

3: desync: this is caused when a playing sees one thing but you see another. For example, if that players screen shows he wasn't or is close to hitting you but on his screen he doesn't hit you, sometimes on your screen it will show that he hit you and kept going. 

4: non collision hacking: people who use hacks to god mode their truck and have the ability to drive through people by either flying them out of the way or through the ground.

5: lag: this is well known in multiplayer and this is why we have the suggestion to stay 100m behind the truck infront of you. 

Hi,

You should report those players, here is a video demonstration on how to create a web report from the TruckersMP team. 

The falling through the ground, truck half stuck in the ground is a bug, i'm unsure if it is strictly related to the multiplayer mod or if it is a problem with the base game. 

It could be due to lag also.

If you want to stop this from happening, it is best that you stay away from the highly populated zones of the map or switch over to a different server such as EU #1.

Hi, if you feel that you are being bullied by players with more powerful trucks that may be breaking the rules set by TMP just simply report them using TAB / Right Click / scroll to name of player / Right Click / Report and hope for the best... many players who have been playing for some time experience unnecessary action by other players while playing Multiplayer just nature of the beast. and as far as mods for ETS2 MP you need to refer to the sites allowed by TMP for MP use.

Hello first of all again,

thank all of you so much for your answers. My computer is quite old, it just keeps up with the game on lowest settings, it won't be able to record the actual gameplay, sorry for that. 

So the best way is to report via tab. I will try to do that in the next case.

Again thank you! :)

Emiliya