Calais - Duisburg road

ki11kin9

Do you see admins when needed?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you see admins when needed?

• No never
    • Yes always
    • Sometimes

I wont be the first or last to say, the road between Calais and Duisburg is a complete cluster f*ck. There are certain times of the day where it is near impossible to pass safely. The main culprit is the small A1 junction, it is a magnet for trolls. Horn / Mic / Ramming / Blocking, you name it, its all there. Something needs to be done about this. From around 4PM - 7PM GMT is when traffic starts to build, everyone is trying to push in. I hardly ever see admins around the area when they're needed. The only admin I ever see is Burner, nevertheless this is later in the day.

I think there should be an admin monitoring this area when its needed the most. At least make the presence of authority known by parking next to the main disaster area, this would more than likely cut some of the trolling.

Anyone else with suggestions to battle this atrocity let yourself be known down below.

Thanks,

Admins can't be there 24/7. They have many duties as Admin, and they can't monitor that road all the time. What about everyone else in the server? The admins priority can't be directed purely at that road, because people like traffic.

You don't like it? No one is asking you to be there. Its your choice to join the traffic, which you know is there. No one else asks you to go there. You don't like it, use different routes simple as that.

If you don't like traffic, or the 'lack of admins', you can find different routes here -

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

9 minutes ago, Attached said:

Admins can't be there 24/7. They have many duties as Admin, and they can't monitor that road all the time. What about everyone else in the server? The admins priority can't be directed purely at that road, because people like traffic.

You don't like it? No one is asking you to be there. Its your choice to join the traffic, which you know is there. No one else asks you to go there. You don't like it, use different routes simple as that.

If you don't like traffic, or the 'lack of admins', you can find different routes here -

The point is, there are around 46 admins. It doesn't take a genius to realise something needs to be done. I'm not asking for admins to monitor the junction 24/7 but only when needed. The admins are there to make sure all players have a pleasurable gaming experience, admins are to uphold the community and eliminate 'trolls'. 

Just now, ki11kin9 said:

The point is, there are around 46 admins. It doesn't take a genius to realise something needs to be done. I'm not asking for admins to monitor the junction 24/7 but only when needed. The admins are there to make sure all players have a pleasurable gaming experience, admins are to uphold the community and eliminate 'trolls'. 

Admins try very hard to keep that road clear and open for you to drive down. But its an on-going struggle to maintain it and keep troll-free. Yes, there are 64 admins, that are needed on Web Reports, ETS2 servers, ATS servers, ban appeals, and Real-life things as-well. Admins are voluntary, meaning they do this in there spare time, for no money. You can't expect them to keep that road clear all the time. You think, 200+ people on that road at one time, with 3-4 admins most likely. Impossible to keep clear.

You just need to be patient, keep out of the trolls way, or avoid it all together.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

If an admin is not there, it's your job to record and report the perpetrators if possible. Unlike real life police agents, IGA are all volunteers doing their job in their free time without being paid.

Can't stand the lag, the amount of trolls or traffic jams? Take a different route, it's as easy as 1-2-3! I personally love that road during peak time and it's the main source of my videos on my YouTube Channel.

KkdaC1b.png

Archived