ETS2 Or ATS

Candy Paint

I alternate between both ATSMP and ETS2MP depending on the players currently on.  Both games are good and have their advantages.  I'm a fan of the American style trucks and, as others have stated, the map in ATS is a little small (Sometimes a good thing, makes it easier to find players online). However ETS2 has been around for longer and has had more content created for it (both by SCS and in mods).  

I haven't played ATS but ETS 2 seems fine.

ATS looks nice but it kind of has the same feel as ETS 2 so feels like a replica with a different map and trucks.

The pictures you are seeing were created by users, most images are from a mix of both ETS2 and ATS however the majority of trucks you see are modded.

My favourite out of these two games would be ETS2 due to the multiplayer having a lot more players, however ATS is certainly a nice change of scenery. :)  

Hello @A_SUPER_FUN_TRUCKER,

if you want to check out which spotlight pictures are currently in the game, you could either do this in-game by clicking Photo Studio and then Image Spotlight or...

Spoiler

869843357768497cacb379846410ee5d.png266bcf17641340ff824c7aa05a11fdbc.png

...you directly open the folder where those pictures are located.

This is "C:\A_SUPER_FUN_TRUCKER\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\online\lscr_cache".

On 9.2.2017 at 0:13 AM, A_SUPER_FUN_TRUCKER said:

which one do you prefer?

I really like American Truck Simulator because the roads are bigger and there are fewer curves and obstacles (toll stations) but on the other hand, only a few amount of players actually play this game.

Therefore, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the preferred game, especially to play online.

Kind regards ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived