Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Skoda 1.8 TSI rpm change

Loghaire

Suggestion Name: Re-implement the rpm threshold for skoda 1.8 tsi engine.
Suggestion Description: I put my feet down on 3rd gear on skoda and the max rpm I could get was 5100. While in the video below, (skoda in real life) I see actually you can do 7000 rpm.

Any example imageshttps://youtu.be/WdiR2bioq0E?t=1m41s

Why should it be added?: For realism. I see that the skoda in game, visually has exactly the same rpm gauge as it has in real life but the rpm gauge is there only for the looks. Doesn't function proper.

P.S: I didn't find Skoda Superb video on youtube. So, the skoda on the video is a different model it's octavia. So, I am not saying that the rpm model is wrong for 100%. But probably it is wrong anyway.

These sorts of things have been recommended many times and all declined, TruckersMP are the ones that would need to create a whole new audio.

2 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

Similar suggestions like this one,was alot of times suggested.This a trucking game,not need for speed.

The RPM gauge is misleading. If you watch rpm gauge, you think that you can accelerate but your engine doesn't let you accelerate.
It's conflicted. And the reason I suggest this is to simply make it realistic. They can even get rid of skoda if they want to I don't really care.
But since we have it, let's have it more proper.

There are too many details in the game and you want to make it hard :)) I think that's realism taken to a new level. Well, since they don't have a partnership with Skoda, I think they might not know exactly the RPM. I think it's an idea for the future.

• 5 months later...
On 8.2.2017 at 9:46 AM, Dwarf04 said:

I didn't find Skoda Superb video on youtube. So, the skoda on the video is a different model it's octavia

Unfortunately, the developer of the cars left the TruckersMP Team and is not staff anymore, hence why making any changes to the car is very unlikely and it is also not necessary since it would only add a small amount of realism to the game which really does not make the difference. Also, by claiming the above-quoted fact, you can clearly see that there is a difference between the car models leading to wrong assumptions, hence why the Scout car's RMP could indeed be correctly made since you cannot prove otherwise.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.