Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Joining after a game crash

HigH_HawK

Question

Hi community,

I was on my way from Rotterdam to Dortmund, which means I had to pass the well known Calais - Duisburg route. As usual it was packed with people, so it really was a long long stop and go situation. It would have been nice if there was a gas station as I used up all my coffee during this adventure.

Now to my question: After a while the traffic cleared up a little and we could move on a little faster (had about 250 to 300 meters between me and the guy in front of me) where suddenly a car out of nowhere ran straight through me (I couldn't even see him in my mirrors, so it made me jump quite a bit). Due to him/her running through me, my truck was at 100% damage and I couldn't move anymore. The only option I had, was F7 + Enter, which I wanted to do but as soon as I pressed F7, my game crashed. If I join again, is it going to spawn my truck at the crash site or is it going to spawn my truck at the nearest city?

I'm asking as I fear that the game is going to spawn my truck at the crash site again where I might damage other trucks/cars, which I don't want to as people are quick to report others, even if they couldn't do anything to prevent it and I don't blame them because it is very annoying to get your trailer damaged if you're actually trying to the "Excellent" status in your jobs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

HigH_HawK

4 answers to this question