Feels pretty bad

ARG Luke

Well, as the tittle says, Feels so pretty bad when you get ban for first time for " X " reason  and try to appeal, but you get declined... that's feels horrible :unsure: 

Someone remember their first ban and tried to appeal, but get declined? Do you feel the same as me?

PD: Sorry for my english

20 minutes ago, Luke95 said:

Eh bien, comme le dit le titre, se sent tellement assez mauvais quand vous obtenez l'interdiction pour la première fois pour "X" la raison et essayer de faire appel, mais vous obtenez refusé ... que ça se sent terrible :unsure: 

Quelqu'un se souvenir de leur première interdiction et a essayé de faire appel, mais se refusé? Vous sentez-vous la même chose que moi?

PD: Désolé pour mon anglais

Hello, and yes, now we have to be more careful. Since my only ban I had, I can say that now, I am a good driver. Pay attention to your behavior from now on. ;) 

Accidents happen. Just do your best to practice safe driving habits and it won't happen again!

Safe travels.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I can't speak for other admins but most work the same way, I rarely accept appeals. Sometimes if the appeal is well done and it's their first ban, I ask them to go read the rules and I let them go. I do not remove the ban, I just make it end sooner. 

For the most part, they are rejected, I mean you were caught, you pay the price. The only time I will remove it and that's the main use of the appeal system, is if we've banned the wrong player. 

Players must understand that an appeal filled with I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry will not work, anyone can write that but we can't believe them, also, in real life, try to tell that to a police officer or Judge, I'm sorry, I'm sorry mister officer and see if it will make a difference :) Nope.  You were caught and filmed, you pay the price. People come up with the most outrageous excuses to try to get unbanned!!! It never works.  

In my last 25 bans, 1 was accepted and 1 was a @BANBYMISTAKE and removed, all others were Declined.

^^ Do you know that any users can see your last bans? You don't have any bans on that date and none of the three you have are 1 month long... So if that really happened, it was surely a mistaken ID ban that was later removed, but if you do crash into an admin, it seems unlikely that he'd ban you "by mistake".

Spoiler

2017-02-06_22-24-03.thumb.jpg.45c877016765e841af82b0160e609f1d.jpg

As others have already said, accidents happen. However you should be aware of the rules you have to obey while playing on the servers, one of these rules state the following:

Reckless Driving

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, wrong way, failing to yield, ignoring other players and rules.

And after watching the video added in your ban info it is clear that you ignored a yield sign while coming in to a roundabout and crashed into another player and therefore got yourself a ban, take note from it now and be careful while driving and in high traffic areas or areas with many players you should really take if slow and steady. One thing that's often said when teaching new drivers on how to behave in traffic is that "You should always think of everyone else on the road as an id**t and expect the unexpected from them" and that means that you should always take it slow into a crossing or traffic light etc even if you have the right of way, you never know when there's someone else who doesn't care about that he/she has to yeild for you and just drive on. In the end it's way better for you if you just take it slow and steady into crossings, roundabouts etc as it saves you from unnecessary damage on your truck/trailer caused by others.

To avoid future bans you might want to have a look at the rules and make sure to read them carefully and obey them in the future and things like this wont happen again.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

I see your ban has expired a couple of days ago, wish you a happy trucking now and hope you'll be more careful while behind the wheel in the future.

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived