What kind of truck do you like, and why?

MariankaJeTop

Hi Jakub,

My favourite truck, and my go-to 'weapon' when driving is a Mercedes.  I love everything about them, their looks, interior, and drives like a dream. I sometimes drive DAF's, but its never long before I'm back behind the Merc.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

4 hours ago, smokywarfame said:

IMO the Scania truck is the best too, but for beginning players, I recommend the (first) Volvo truck

I started with Volvo truck too, but i didn´t have like it. I started with a low money, and i apply for money in bank :D so, it was way to buy a better truck. :) 

4 hours ago, Attached said:

Hi Jakub,

My favourite truck, and my go-to 'weapon' when driving is a Mercedes.  I love everything about them, their looks, interior, and drives like a dream. I sometimes drive DAF's, but its never long before I'm back behind the Merc.

When i was in Germany, i see a lot of Mercedes Benz truck in ,,autobahn,, and i like it too. :) They are beautiful, but i think, their engine isn´t strong. When i take some 20+t load, i usually had a problem with climbing mountains :D So, i prefer stronger truck. :) 

My choices of trucks are :

1.Scania - In terms of acceleration this is a good truck to use, along with the Scania being one of my favourite looking trucks.

2. Volvo - Both editions of Volvo trucks present in the game have alot of power as well as a high top speed.

3. Mercedez Benz - This truck looks great, however it is a little too slow for my liking.

Just now, MariankaJeTop said:

When i was in Germany, i see a lot of Mercedes Benz truck in ,,autobahn,, and i like it too. :) They are beautiful, but i think, their engine isn´t strong. When i take some 20+t load, i usually had a problem with climbing mountains :D So, i prefer stronger truck. :) 

You are correct, the engine is the only bad part of the Mercedes. It is not very strong, and going up-hills, it can sometimes struggle. That's why I tend to use a Volvo when taking heavier loads. Does the job much faster!

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Just now, EnLight said:

My choices of trucks are :

1.Scania - In terms of acceleration this is a good truck to use, along with the Scania being one of my favourite looking trucks.

2. Volvo - Both editions of Volvo trucks present in the game have alot of power as well as a high top speed.

3. Mercedez Benz - This truck looks great, however it is a little too slow for my liking.

I totally agree with you. :) But sometimes, when I have a lot of time, I pick Renault, and ride slow :D 

1 minute ago, Attached said:

You are correct, the engine is the only bad part of the Mercedes. It is not very strong, and going up-hills, it can sometimes struggle. That's why I tend to use a Volvo when taking heavier loads. Does the job much faster!

Yeah, that´s true. :) But i can´t understand, when someone pick  Scania V8 R730, and he´s going 150km/h in city, and full throttle on ,,autobahn,,  and all times crashed, and blocking.. 

I drive slow and currently im driving mercedes 480 and scania 450... my two favourite trucks by far. However i drove Iveco hiway a lot (130.000km) and renault magnum (80.000) daf isnt bad and volvo is ok too. I would say there is no best truck it is up to you what you like and what you dont like. In real life i would pick man for interior space, scania and volvo for power, again daf for space in the cab, renault magnum for comfort... its like in game they all have good things and bad things. 

Since I was born I loved the Scania, when I started seeing a lot of trucks on highway through Europe, I loved the appearance of the Scania. The look of the Scania and the way the cabin is made, the truck is a strong and sturdy truck it has it's comfort ;), but @Mirko9 you don't know if MAN has more stability than Scania. Sweden make sturdy trucks and those are Scania and Volvo. My second truck is Volvo the way it looks and handles and the third is Mercedes-Benz new Actros. But we have to respect every taste of trucks, I really love every truck with their own style but my number 1 is definitely Scania :D

My languages: Turkish, Danish, English and German

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help

Trucker since August 2015 ;)

42 minutes ago, KillBones said:

Iveco Hi-Way, love the look of this truck. The interior need a serious rework ingame but daaaamn the sound of the turbo when you are in red zone is amazing :wub:

I have never drive Iveco Hi-Way... :D But I will try it, and then, maybe I will like Iveco :) But Scania is in my ♥ . 

1 hour ago, BurakPow [TR-DK-ENG-DE] said:

Since I was born I loved the Scania, when I started seeing a lot of trucks on highway through Europe, I loved the appearance of the Scania. The look of the Scania and the way the cabin is made, the truck is a strong and sturdy truck it has it's comfort ;), but @Mirko9 you don't know if MAN has more stability than Scania. Sweden make sturdy trucks and those are Scania and Volvo. My second truck is Volvo the way it looks and handles and the third is Mercedes-Benz new Actros. But we have to respect every taste of trucks, I really love every truck with their own style but my number 1 is definitely Scania :D

Bro! You make me happy now! :) I agree with you. When i see a lot of truck on highway, all of them was beautiful! :) And Scania is the best one for me! :) Sciania is beautiful, strong, had a good stability, but expensive. :D I think all in this world is exprensive... :D 

5 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

Man is my best and favorite truck,4x2 have more stability then scania for sure.Maybe he dont have 750 engine ,but you can feel how he takes your gas.Beautifull truck <3 .

I know what do you mean :) I have driven this truck more than 10times, and I could say, MAN are strong truck, and nice too :) So it´s hard to say:,,Yes, Scania(or or something  else) is the best, number one! :) 

I like to first of saying I have actually driven the Scania / Mercedes / Daf / Renault / Iveco / Man in real life and I have to say its Scania all the way for me the in game of the Scania is amazing unless you have actually driven one in real life you cant fully appreciate the detail and precise accuracy of everything in the truck is done the only downside about my real life driving experience as some of you may know and experienced yourself is I never really got to drive the top end trucks like the r730 and so forth even though I did drive an r730 for about one hour that's it not enough to say I had experience on the motor but dam the engine in real life is totally amazing.... now as for Mercedes trucks the ones I have driven felt all to cheaply made and basic and had a whole lot of issues the daf trucks was a big pain suspention ways way too soft and annoying for handling..... the Renault and Iveco was way worse than the Mercedes I thought they was cheap but dam I felt unsafe at time driven them and hated the setup...... however the Man trucks was a close second good trucks with great comfort and even the half basic models looked plus with electrics inside made it feel more than it was.... The scania's was my favourite because the handling and the space and placements of certain things was ideal for me and I fell in love instantly the one thing that really frustrated me about the Scania's was the dam door handles once the trucks get a few years old after opening and closing them millions of time the handles seem to jam and stick and resulted in slamming door shut to get the handle to pop and companies hated putting them in to get repaired dunno if it was due to cost or it was a really common issue but apart from that the trucks was ace love the 360 and 420....

But I have to say it again in no way am I putting my opinions on top of the range models just what I have really experienced..... :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Only Volvo FH16 Classic version. It's best powerfull and universal truck. I'm drive only 90 km/h, and usually it's long races >1500-2000 km. Long ascents, heavy load - Volvo deal with it. Scania 730 hp feels like there only 500-600 hp.
In descending order be put this way: Volvo -> MAN -> DAF -> Scania -> Mercedes -> Renaut -> Iveco.

Archived