Help with truck transporter Cargo

Kovalsky10

Question

Finally I downloaded the mod of trucks transport and I activate that mod, but now i have another problem.
I don't know where i can take the cargo, i try sleeping but nothing happens, i search in commodity i don't know how is called in english I think it's "commodity" but i can't find the cargo with the trucks :(
I hope you guys understand my english xD

C3s1yOVWEAAP5W4.jpg

11 answers to this question

hi,

We must wait, and spawn trailers in the delivery list. They may be rare or you've been seeing at the truck compagny.

Current rank :

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).webp.2bcce16808eff45acf9bae5e8e6b42e9.webp

Old rank :

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.a9faa60843158d5b1b35b32abd0b7567.webp  role_Support.webp.5536ad471de085d0b184938c2c4ecbba.webp  spacer.png

Need support? Create a Topic in the Help Forum or, create a Support Ticket and we will reply as soon as possible.

banned? Create a Ban Appeal and we will reply as soon as possible

Hi!

Not every Mod does work in Multiplayer, but in Singleplayer! Make sure you are using only Mods who are allowed in MP! (https://ets2.lt/en/page/1/?s=Multiplayer - here are some few mods for multiplayer)

If you use this mod in singleplayer it has to work actually, make sure you placed the mod in the right folder and try to restart the game! If your issue is still here, let me know it! Thanks :P 

kind regards 

ReaPeR1

7 hours ago, Kovalsky10 said:

Finally I downloaded the mod of trucks transport and I activate that mod, but now i have another problem.
I don't know where i can take the cargo, i try sleeping but nothing happens, i search in commodity i don't know how is called in english I think it's "commodity" but i can't find the cargo with the trucks :(

C3s1yOVWEAAP5W4.jpg

I suggest you load up single player. Sleep there and then select a job and collect the trailer. Then load into MP :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

8 hours ago, Kovalsky10 said:

C3s1yOVWEAAP5W4.jpg

Hi. U need to enable it and connect it to the truck in singleplayer. Then go in Multiplayer. U cant activate the mod in MP. Only SP then go in MP

Edited by Dobrota93

8 hours ago, Mirko9 said:

You cant have take trailers in TruckersMP.You need take the trailer in sp,make a save and you can join to Truckersmp.I dont sure,but trailers from pic its not allowed in Truckersmp.Check this link to know that mod is allowed:

I know i have to take the trailer in sp but i don't found the trailer .-..

I think its allowed because i saw a lot of people with this mod.

5 hours ago, ReaPeR1 said:

Hi!

Not every Mod does work in Multiplayer, but in Singleplayer! Make sure you are using only Mods who are allowed in MP! (https://ets2.lt/en/page/1/?s=Multiplayer - here are some few mods for multiplayer)

If you use this mod in singleplayer it has to work actually, make sure you placed the mod in the right folder and try to restart the game! If your issue is still here, let me know it! Thanks :P 

kind regards 

ReaPeR1

I downloaded the mod from the page that you say and i think it work but i don't found the trailer :/

3 hours ago, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

I suggest you load up single player. Sleep there and then select a job and collect the trailer. Then load into MP :)

Hi ! i tried sleeping in SP but the trailer don't appear in commodity.

2 hours ago, Dobrota93 said:

Hi. U need to enable it and connect it to the truck in singleplayer. Then go in Multiplayer. U cant activate the mod in MP. Only SP then go in MP

Yes i know that. But the trailer don't appear in the sp

1 hour ago, Kovalsky10 said:

Yes i know that. But the trailer don't appear in the sp

Hi @Kovalsky10,

Play single player for a few jobs. It can take time for new trailers to load into the job market. This is the same for Jazzycat mods :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png