Mighty Griffin and Tires DLC giveaway

Truckerpilot

Hey guys truckerpilot here with another DLC giveaway :D  did one last year now time for a new one 

Alright so 3 lucky people will win a DLC here is how it works 

The DLC's that will be given away you will have the option to choose between the Mighty Griffin DLC and the Michelin Fan Pack

To be able to win simply Add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/truckerpilot/

And answer these 3 simple questions on the forums Only allowed to answer one question per person if you get one question wrong you may try again or answer a different question.

Here are the questions

1. what is my most played game on steam and how many hours do i have on that game

2. how many videos do i have on my youtube channel (Youtubechannel is linked to account

3. what are 3 rules of truckersmp that can get you banned from game (no ramming, Abusing CB Radio, Wrong way, insulting not allowed to be said)

NOTE: MORE THAN ONE PERSON CAN ANSWER SAME QUESTION AS WINNER WILL BE PICKED AT RANDOM (NAMES WILL BE WRITTEN DOWN AND PUT INTO A BOX)

Bonus

Who ever wins this one will win Viva-LA France 

Post your best ingame picture on ETS2 into this topic  picture could be edited if desired.

On  2nd of March (one month from today) me and a few of my comrades will select the best picture (and or a picture with the most likes if applicable) and that person will win This DLC (You can post up to 2 pictures)

Update

New DLC added to list as well as one more person eligible to win

Scharzmuller DLC 

Question what is my favorite Tv Show (its animated)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Good luck to all

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

YOu can only answer one question 

1 hour ago, ilhanmermer said:
  1. Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 425 hours

please remove 2 of them thank you 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

it Always good to give back you know cause alot of people dont really have the funds to get DLC's so why not give a helping hand :)  

TruckerPilot

1 hour ago, Craigals said:

can Admins enter too?

yes admins can enter 

TruckerPilot

UPDATE

Schwarzmuller DLC will now be added to the list as well as adding a 4th winner as well so instead of 3 now 4 people have a chance to win 

TruckerPilot

• 3 weeks later...

Archived