Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Paintjob on ETS2MP Launcher

AlmightyAlfo

Well I don't know where to open this thread, so I could give it a try over here.. I'm interested in mwl4's paintjob for his Scania in the background picture of ETS2MP Launcher, is that a singleplayer mod or something else? I'm confused cause I've never seen such a paintjob. It's very cool and I'd like to put it on my truck too.

Here's the picture I was talking about.

Spoiler

U4hdl.png

not quite sure what you are referring to there buddy are you referring to the color of the truck? or the markings 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Oh thats not a mod that can be done in the service station in the upgrades theirs a certain paintjob that allows you to mix colors

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Nope not a DLC if you go into your paintjobs you should spot it after the first few

TruckerPilot

• 3 weeks later...

Archived