Monster Cars

Well, that's a great idea :)

Making that scout car more harmless would add more realism. Never new that a car can make trucks fly. And instead of having a immature car mod, some parameter changes could fix some things (i.e. that car drives like a bakestone). Looking forward for some improves.

Nothing to see here. Keep on scrolling 🫠

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Harpreet said:

-1 just play a different server if you hate cars

lol. this post is already almost a year old. 

2 hours ago, David Edson said:

I think it would be great to adjust the brakes and the weight of the car, but the developer and updater of the car was retired from the team, the @I <3VODKA.

yeah that is my point. but others dont get it

• True Story 1

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

I don't see purpose of these cars in first place. I mean people are driving them just for "FUN"  - no purpose at all.. like they're playing GTA.  I still think that cars should be allowed only on 1 server - server made specially for Convoys  of companies/teams/clans where people can actually have 1-2-3 etc. cars for pilots. I bet for example at nights when EU 2 is full at least 40% of the drivers are with cars.

• True Story 1

1 minute ago, Tosh8 said:

I don't see purpose of these cars in first place. I mean people are driving them just for "FUN"  - no purpose at all.. like they're playing GTA.  I still think that cars should be allowed only on 1 server - server made specially for Convoys  of companies/teams/clans where people can actually have 1-2-3 etc. cars for pilots. I bet for example at nights when EU 2 is full at least 40% of the drivers are with cars.

I totally agree, most of the time cars now are only use for trolling or for fun

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Great ides, if it is possible to realize I think it would help much players.

yeah, very much. it's very awkward a car hit a truck then truck will flew away

5 minutes ago, T.J.BDr'Dri said:

if it's strange, simply that TruckersMP has not thought about a deeper game realism, but if you're right, this should apply

still hoping :D

It's been almost a year since I posted this. hahaha

• Haha 1
  • True Story 1

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Only issue with this...the technical weight of the vehicle doesn't effect the colissions at all in TMP. If you notice, a truck with a 62t locomotive trailer VS a truck with no trailer, they are equal power in a crash. Unless the TMP developers want to redo their entire colissions system (which would also require messing with the games physics engine) then changing the weight of the skoda wouldn't make a difference. Another example: Other players on your screen are basically brick walls, and they only move in a crash because of lag of internet. (the vehicles essentially slightly move into each others hitboxes, the higher the ping, the worse the crash will be, up to a certain point) But thats also why sometimes we see in some crashes, one person is affected and the other isnt.

But of course, i'd personally like to see at worked on anyways :P

• 1 month later...

Always the same answer: Go on EU1... 

EU1 = desert, am I playing a multiplayer game or a single player without bots? 

50% of Eu2 drivers, are good drivers who only use this server because of the amount of players playing. 

I hope, one day, they will make EU1 4200 players slot and EU2 2300..