Monster Cars

Suggestion Name:  Renew Cars powers.
Suggestion Description: So as I said on the title. Monster Cars. because when a car hit a truck. the truck take lot more damage and it even fly or push by the car even at the low speed.  

Any example images:  No

Why should it be added?:  It's very weird that the cars are stronger than the trucks. when a car cut you and you had collision your truck go crazy. It will be very helpful to all truck drivers . because it really damage our trailers. .
so I hope it will be renewed. it really annoys me . Thank you

• Upvote 5
  • True Story 2

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

9 minutes ago, ilhanmermer said:

If you don't want to faster car, you can play on EU#1.

as I said. even they are in low speed. 

I encountered. a guys reversing. and colliding/ramm all of us lined up in traffic jam.

8 minutes ago, HapengCat said:

you can play on the eu1 server here is just for trucks

well I'm really bored playing there :D. it not just for the game. also to make realistic. :) 

The cars are not the issue its the drivers they can hit you in a truck they can hit you in a car so i can't put the blame on the cars being in the game the blame is on the drivers who find these sort of things fun to do to other drivers

• True Story 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Guys, some of you seem to have a pre-defined answer everytime someone brings up the cars in a topic.

YES, there are no cars in EU#1.

YES, trolls will be trolls with cars or with trucks.

But read the suggestion before jumping with those answers, please!

Big +1 from me. Never opened a suggestion myself (lazy me) but this idea has been in my mind for a while now. Modify cars parameters, so instead of 20000 Kg, 8000 Nm, they are more real-life like. 1400 Kg, 300 Nm. With these changes, people would be able to drive cars, but ramming trucks would be almost impossible. It's a win-win for all, those who like to drive cars responsibly would keep having that option, those who like to just troll in cars would give up, seeing that they don't do any harm to trucks and go back to trucks, but... Trucks don't go from 0 to 250 in less than 10 seconds, in fact, they struggle to go faster than 160 Km/h.

Making cars driveable but harmless to trucks is removing a weapon from trolls. Nothing else. Of course trolls will keep playing and trolling, but they'll have it more difficult. Legit car drivers should see no difference at all.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

Guys, some of you seem to have a pre-defined answer everytime someone brings up the cars in a topic.

Big +1 from me. Never opened a suggestion myself (lazy me) but this idea has been in my mind for a while now. Modify cars parameters, so instead of 20000 Kg, 8000 Nm, they are more real-life like. 1400 Kg, 300 Nm. With these changes, people would be able to drive cars, but ramming trucks would be almost impossible. It's a win-win for all, those who like to drive cars responsibly would keep having that option, those who like to just troll in cars would give up, seeing that they don't do any harm to trucks and go back to trucks, but... Trucks don't go from 0 to 250 in less than 10 seconds, in fact, they struggle to go faster than 160 Km/h.

Making cars driveable but harmless to trucks is removing a weapon from trolls. Nothing else. Of course trolls will keep playing and trolling, but they'll have it more difficult. Legit car drivers should see no difference at all.

Finally. Someone get my point :)
Thank's man !

Your title of your thread is a little misleading but it is an excellent idea!

It doesn't make any sense that a truck would take more damage than a car model. @FernandoCR made a great speech in his post above. Did he say he was lazy? I disagree with that :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

You could always obey by the traffic rules, if you don't want to drive fast.

As said somewhere above you could ofcourse go onto the EU1 server.

And the power of the cars couldn't be modificated, I think. As it's a mod, the creator of the mod made the powers and I don't know if the Developers of the game could change the power of the car, as it's not that much.

• Confused 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

^^ The car was made by a member of the TruckersMP team of developers. I believe he left the team, but it's not a 3rd party mod, it was developed internally, so I guess that the current developers are able to do these modifications. A completely different thing is if they see them as a good idea, if they have the time and resources to do them, etc. Let's not forget that the Scout is nothing other than a Scania R modified to look like a car but with different specifications than the actual Scania R, so when they made the car, they decided the weight, the power, the torque, the tank capacity, etc. I'm no coder, but having the model, I don't think it would be too difficult (for a coder) to change a couple of values.

Edited by FernandoCR
  • Upvote 1

+1 nice suggestion! I'd like to recommend that, as before said the trucks are taking more damage than the cars! But it also will take some time for the TruckersMp Team/Developers to release that in the next update, mainly as they are very busy guys, doing their best to keep up ETSMP! :P 

6 hours ago, CrazyPillow said:

You could always obey by the traffic rules, if you don't want to drive fast.

As said somewhere above you could ofcourse go onto the EU1 server.

And the power of the cars couldn't be modificated, I think. As it's a mod, the creator of the mod made the powers and I don't know if the Developers of the game could change the power of the car, as it's not that much.

This not about the traffic rules nor driving fast.

it's about the power of the cars :) isn't that weird ? cars can make your truck fly ?

and as a creator I'm definitely sure he can edit his mod :) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ReaPeR1 said:

+1 nice suggestion! I'd like to recommend that, as before said the trucks are taking more damage than the cars! But it also will take some time for the TruckersMp Team/Developers to release that in the next update, mainly as they are very busy guys, doing their best to keep up ETSMP! :P 

Yeah. :)

I just want it to be accepted even it will take lot of time to be implemented.

It is for everyone :D

How about your drive sensibly, and obey the rules? That way, you won't crash, and you won't 'fly or push' your car away.

The car is not the issue here. Its the people who drive them, who frankly, don't know how, and think its handles just like a truck at high speeds. Nope. That's why you have a increased risk of getting banned when using the cars at high speed. They can't brake as quickly, they turn quite bad, and slide when you slam on the brakes. That ONLY happens when you drive fast and recklessly.

You slow down, you won't have any issues. EU1 server is also available at your convenience.

Therefore, a 'Monster Car' is completely not needed, and taking into consideration the car took a year to make, this won't be happening anytime soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

34 minutes ago, Attached said:

How about your drive sensibly, and obey the rules? That way, you won't crash, and you won't 'fly or push' your car away.

The car is not the issue here. Its the people who drive them, who frankly, don't know how, and think its handles just like a truck at high speeds. Nope. That's why you have a increased risk of getting banned when using the cars at high speed. They can't brake as quickly, they turn quite bad, and slide when you slam on the brakes. That ONLY happens when you drive fast and recklessly.

You slow down, you won't have any issues. EU1 server is also available at your convenience.

Therefore, a 'Monster Car' is completely not needed, and taking into consideration the car took a year to make, this won't be happening anytime soon.

Maybe it's time I post the video. so everyone can know what I want to say. 

but here's what I mean.

while I'm driving going to Calais. I'm already at the intersection. I already stop because there's a CAR in front . and he suddenly reverse and crash all the trucks line up in the traffic, maybe he collide almost 5 trucks. and all of us push away. :) 

even the car is driving slow when he collide with you, you will get lot damage, but for the car I think it only get 1 - 5 % damage.

my Topic title mislead you, Monster Car because . It was stronger than the trucks , I'm not saying  make a MONSTER CAR.

maybe later or tomorrow . I will post a video proof here, if it's allowed. so tell me if its allowed. Thank's :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dwarf04 said:

I have no idea what you are suggesting "monster cars".

But if you mean that the physical model of cars should be re-modeled so they weight around 1ton, they produce around 200nm torque. Then yeah a big +1.

Sorry for the title.

but yeah you're right. that's what I mean :)

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2017 at 9:19 AM, FernandoCR said:

@JeKnYan Here it is :)

Physical mass - the weight of the car. This is an important part, but nobody will change because it (weigh) will directly affect the physics of driving.

I agree that it's a little wrong. We understand that in reality the truck has much more mass than a car. However, there's nothing we can do about it.

On 2/4/2017 at 10:59 PM, DTML said:

Physical mass - the weight of the car. This is an important part, but nobody will change because it (weigh) will directly affect the physics of driving.

I agree that it's a little wrong. We understand that in reality the truck has much more mass than a car. However, there's nothing we can do about it.

Yes we have :)

I believe that this has been explored before in the ETS2SP modding community and you are unable to noticeably change the mass of a truck/car. This is impossible to do as a limitation of the game itself.