ETS2MP players are freezing when in server

bakar99

Question

When I join the server and press to drive button firstly i can see players but when i see them they are starting to freezing. When i go near them only their wheels are moving and not going anywhere just standing  and i cant write i cant speak but i am still in the server and server is not saying that you have lag or something please help me to solve this problem pls

Have you tried connecting to a different server and seeing if you have the same issue there?

I would suggest you join EU 1 or EU 5 as they usually have low number of players, you can then figure out if it is computer or internet lag.

Launch TruckersMP executable as an administrator, press F1 then press 'Install all available updates' then see if the issue is resolved.

I would just like to ask, is this a fairly recent issue you are having or have you always had it?

That would help greatly,

Many thanks.

On 2/4/2017 at 6:56 PM, bakar99 said:

my internet is ADSL i am connecting with wire instead of wifi (because my computer doesnt have wifi connecting device) 

Hi @bakai99,

This maybe because of the DNS you are connected to (a server which allows you to connect to the internet provided by your ISP [internet service provider]). It's probably best to try and get a new IP or hopefully a new DNS connection.

1) Find out your current IP (don't post it here just make a note of it on some paper). You can find it out by going here.

2) Next time you go to bed, before you do so; turn off your ADSL equipment (including the router or modem - which ever you use). Leave them off over-night. Only turn them back on when you want to use the internet.

See if doing this changes your IP. If it does try step 3 below. If it hasn't changed, try step 3 but I suspect you'll be better off going to step 4.

3) Then try ETS2 multiplayer and see if the problem persists.

4) If the problem persists, contact your ISP and ask them to put you on a different DNS server connection with a new IP as you are having issues downloading and uploading, and especially games.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png