ETS2MP players are freezing when in server

bakar99

Question

When I join the server and press to drive button firstly i can see players but when i see them they are starting to freezing. When i go near them only their wheels are moving and not going anywhere just standing  and i cant write i cant speak but i am still in the server and server is not saying that you have lag or something please help me to solve this problem pls

This sounds like an internet connection issue most likely you arent fully connected to the server so you cant type or chat does the game say connection established?

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

12 minutes ago, ilhanmermer said:
  1. Start > Search box [search - CMD]
  2. Type sfc /scannow in the dos windo
  3. Wait for it to complete (should auto fix any issues)
  4. Restart computer
  5. Run ETS 2 (non mp) in x64 DirectX mode
  6. Drive for a while
  7. Exit ETS 2
  8. Boot ETS 2 MP

it says you must be administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc utility

Hi @bakar99,

Repairing Windows files isn't the issue here. It won't do harm in doing the above but it's not going to fix your issue.

I would highly suggest you clear your net cache. See the following:

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

Also, reset your internet via your modem or router:

1) Disconnect all devices from your internal network

2) Turn off your router or modem off for at least 1 minute

3) Turn the router/modem back on

If those do not fix your issues, check your firewall is allowing traffic for ETS2 and the MP Launcher.

Also check that your router is allowing Upnp (i.e. check Upnp is enabled - see your routers manual on how to do this)

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

3 hours ago, bakar99 said:

i started to scanning do you think it is gonna work ?

It isn't a Windows issue. Check my post above.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

On 2/1/2017 at 6:24 PM, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

Hi @bakar99,

Repairing Windows files isn't the issue here. It won't do harm in doing the above but it's not going to fix your issue.

I would highly suggest you clear your net cache. See the following:

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache

Also, reset your internet via your modem or router:

1) Disconnect all devices from your internal network

2) Turn off your router or modem off for at least 1 minute

3) Turn the router/modem back on

If those do not fix your issues, check your firewall is allowing traffic for ETS2 and the MP Launcher.

Also check that your router is allowing Upnp (i.e. check Upnp is enabled - see your routers manual on how to do this)

Try these steps as the other scan you were attempting is for fixing windows files which is not your issue.

76561198116137604.png

On 03.02.2017 at 0:55 AM, [GB]pete_agreatguy said:

Try these steps as the other scan you were attempting is for fixing windows files which is not your issue.

I CLEARED MY DNS CACHE (I DONT KNOW WHY DID YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT) BUT HOW CAN I ALLOW ETS2 AND MP LAUNCHER

@bakar99 OK - You may have a virus.

Malwarebytes is not a full Antivirus solution, it just scans for bugs. Therefore, I would recommend that you download an Antivirus program, in order to protect yourself.

However, it does seem on further analysis of the issue that your Antivirus (or lack of) is not the problem, as if that were the case you would not be able to connect at all.

Is it freezing anywhere, or just in high-population areas?

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

@bakar99 OK - You may have a virus.

Malwarebytes is not a full Antivirus solution, it just scans for bugs. Therefore, I would recommend that you download an Antivirus program, in order to protect yourself.

However, it does seem on further analysis of the issue that your Antivirus (or lack of) is not the problem, as if that were the case you would not be able to connect at all.

Is it freezing anywhere, or just in high-population areas?

it happens fast if i enter to server with 2000 players. it happens 1-2 hours later if i enter to server with low players (500)

34 minutes ago, bakar99 said:

Hi @bakar99,

Really sorry to hear you are still having issues. It's certainly one that's got me stumped.

Can I ask how do you connect to the internet?

Do you connect via a modem, a router or through the telephone line?

If you know your ISP, this would also be useful.

Pete :)

PS: We will get to the bottom of this :)

76561198116137604.png

1 minute ago, videogamer said:

@bakar99 Can you go to http://www.speedtest.net and do a speed test and tell us what the results are?

First of all my country doesnt have good internet speed average. Download speed 5.19 Upload Speed 0.69. But i see players from my country and i ask them about that issue and they say that they haven't have this such a weird issue at all in their lifes :(

6 hours ago, 3567- said:

Launch TruckersMP executable as an administrator, press F1 then press 'Install all available updates' then see if the issue is resolved.

I would just like to ask, is this a fairly recent issue you are having or have you always had it?

That would help greatly,

Many thanks.

NO I always have not had this issue I was playing this mp in 2014 but i didnt have any issue its new i think

when i enter that servers you told me my issue happens slowly on low number of players servers . Its not about other servers why it is just happening to me and you guys cant solve this problem? what are creators of multiplayer doing ? why dont they see this shitty problem and do anything ???

AND also I dont want to change my server I want to drive in traffic i want to wait because of traffic  you cant do this another server

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Merged last two answers