Display rules at login screen of game start

Suggestion Name: Display rules when you get to the login screen in the application
Suggestion Description: You will need to scroll down and check 'I understand these rules and will abide by them' or something like that, the player must check the box and choose that they accept and then it will be removed, the idea is much like how the rules are displayed on the website except having the rules be displayed in-game may make some people think twice about breaking them.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: It should be added as so to better inform and educate the wider community of the rules and their consequences, if the rules are clearly displayed in the game client for all to see then there is a lower chance of people wanting to break these rules. 

I've searched to see if this was already suggested but couldn't find anything.

The rules are only displayed once and once they are checked as 'understood' they will not display again.

My thing on this is if some people dont even look at the rules on the website why would they take the time to look at it in game? As they can just scroll down and tick accept they don't have to read it which is what alot of people do on the website anyways just scroll down and accept. I mean its a good idea but i think it wouldn't make much of a difference from what it is now

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

16 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

My thing on this is if some people dont even look at the rules on the website why would they take the time to look at it in game? As they can just scroll down and tick accept they don't have to read it which is what alot of people do on the website anyways just scroll down and accept. I mean its a good idea but i think it wouldn't make much of a difference from what it is now

If the rules were displayed on the login screen, there could be a timer of say 1 minute where you will need to wait before you can tick the box to say that you understand these rules, (this only happens on brand new accounts or could be made mandatory to all accounts new and old until they say that they accept the rules).

It could help to deter some people from breaking the rules but even then, the people who don't read the rules and just skip it are usually the ones that are going to cause trouble, shoving the rules in their face is much better than not at all.

1 hour ago, 3567- said:

shoving the rules in their face is much better than not at all.

Yes shoving the rules in their face is an option but that the same with the website as well the rules are shoved in your face its the first thing you see when you come to the website and before you can click download to get the game 

1 hour ago, 3567- said:

could be a timer of say 1 minute where you will need to wait before you can tick the box to say that you understand these rules

That could be an option but still yet even if they do read the rules (alot of people actually read the rules on the website) its their choice whether they want to obey or not.

but ill give a 

+1 as this would help in some areas 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I'm sure this has been suggested before ????

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 6 months later...

To download the modification you need to agree to our rules when you Sign In to the website. In-Game screen is not necessary as all users have already agreed to our rules.

Rejected.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Ashley locked this topic