Your favorite truck/driving simulator

Brads331

Right now it's ETS2 and Forza Horizon, but I'd like to yar har fiddle de dee my way into City Car or whatever it was called, just to see if it's even remotely interesting.

Depends on what you're looking for, if you're looking for a good quality and a good truck simulator that displays the trucks in a good way I guess Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator are the best choices when it comes to that. Sure the are some issues with the game that SCS should focus on fixing but I would still say they're the best real life trucking simulator games on the market, if im not wrong Astragon have tried to get into the trucking simulation genre a while back and my god it was like driving in Mario Kart with bad handling and graphics and everything...

However if you're looking for off road trucking and a bit of a funny challange with friends I would recommend Spintires, usually get to laugh quite a lot when I play it with my friends. I would say it's as much fun as driving on the Calais - Duisburg road during peak hours on the servers.

y1Pc1f.jpg

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived