Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Euro truck simulator 2 Multiplayer save data

julek2012

Question

Hi l bought a new PC and l lost all of my saves on euro truck simulator 2. Can l get them from anywhere. When l turn on the game on online either on single player it turns to create a new profile but l had a profile with big experience. Please Help

9 answers to this question

Hello @julek2012!

Yes, you can get your saves and other files, but there are one hook.

You must have access to your old computer if you don't sell it/trash.

If you have your old computer open "Documents" and Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. Next step: copy all profiles from the "profiles folder" and paste they to pendrive or other portable disk.

After that go to your new computer and copy all profiles too to "profiles" folder in Documents.

Regards, Rane

I don't think you can recover your saves unless you pay someone to dissect your hard drive and get it back for an expensive fee..

I would think that some of the saves would have been kept in the steam cloud, you should check to make sure that steam cloud is enabled.

Other than that your only option is to create a new profile and start over or get a professional to recover the data that you lost off of your hard drive.

--

You did say that you brought a new PC so if that is the case then your old PC's hard drive should still have the saves on them, in which case you just need to connect that hard drive to your new PC and you should be able to browse the directories, find your saves and simply copy them over to the new PC's ETS folder. 

If you want me to explain to you how to do that then reply so that i know you are interested.

3 hours ago, julek2012 said:

Salut l a acheté un nouveau PC et ai perdu tous mes arrêts sur camion euro simulateur 2. Can l amener de partout. Quand je leur tour sur le jeu sur en ligne, soit sur un seul joueur, il tourne pour créer un nouveau profil, mais l avait un profil avec une grande expérience. S'il vous plaît Aide

Hello, normally if you have changed of PC, you simply have to download STEAM again, and then log in with your old username and password, and you find all your games, and your backups. ;) 

Hi on your old computer please go to the documents/ Euro Truck Sİmulator 2/ profiles and if you have more than one profiles copy all of those numbers to a flash drive (if you have one profile you should only see a random number) then move these files on your new computer to the same location. If the multiplayer starts crashing after you copied with the fatal error then start the game on dx 64 bit single player drive a short distance then save and come back to multiplayer. And if you lost the files on your old computer too then use roll back your windows to older date.