Chreazzy

Describe ETS2MP

How would you describe ets2mp? 

If I had to tell someone how ets2mp in a nutshell is, this would be the video of my choice:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, [GER]Loading... said:

Is hims mic dead `?

I really dont know. Someone played his arabian music in the background and a kid blew in his microphone to get all our ears bleeding.

So we got a traffic jam, a guy having a seizure and a guy playing weird music. Only thing missing is a guy screaming in some language and it'd be a perfect description.

Edited by NoTime4name

2 hours ago, Valroy_CL said:

I would give a little advice:

If you see a russian or a turk or a brazilian trying to overtake, give them all the space to pass unless you wanna get wrecked.

But sometimes even that is not enough and you still end up beaten and bruised...

21 hours ago, -Raiden- said:

But sometimes even that is not enough and you still end up beaten and bruised...

True dat. But most lf the time you end with less damage. 

Oh and i forgot if you see a car prepare to evade.

On 1/30/2017 at 1:51 PM, Valroy_CL said:

I would give a little advice:

If you see a russian or a turk or a brazilian trying to overtake, give them all the space to pass unless you wanna get wrecked.

Endless. And if you tell them that overtaking is not allowed they either blank you or tell you to shut up....

On 1/30/2017 at 3:04 PM, Paratos said:

Where are the People that have a loud Discussion in Russian/Turkish with really bad mics?

All the time! The one's shouting, singing or playing music...

nvm, I just found something else really interesting that happened to me. I recorded it today when I wanted to watch the broadcast of my favourite livestreamer. Check that out lol