Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

loved the video mate go quite a bit of laughter from the animations you added... BRILLIANT!!

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

7 hours ago, Michi0598 said:

I dont understand why some people do this..

I mean when they want to crash other players, why they dont play games like Need for speed or similar ?!

Because they tend to find the games which people take seriously. In Need For Speed if someone was to ram into then you can just goto your safehouse and your car will be fixed automatically without even paying on the other hand. Euro Truck Simulator you have to pay for the damages which sometimes can cost a lot depending how much damage you've caused to your truck. And this game is also based of what it's like to be a truck driver in real life so they tend to take the game more seriously . Need For Speed is just a racing game which is not made to take seriously. People join the more 'Serious' games just to troll the people who actually would like to play the game and annoy them.  

15 hours ago, Smalley said:

Because they tend to find the games which people take seriously. In Need For Speed if someone was to ram into then you can just goto your safehouse and your car will be fixed automatically without even paying on the other hand. Euro Truck Simulator you have to pay for the damages which sometimes can cost a lot depending how much damage you've caused to your truck. And this game is also based of what it's like to be a truck driver in real life so they tend to take the game more seriously . Need For Speed is just a racing game which is not made to take seriously. People join the more 'Serious' games just to troll the people who actually would like to play the game and annoy them.  

Yes that could be the reason, I think in every game are players that dont take the game seriously.I hope it will get better because at the moment its very hard to drive a cargo without damage :/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived