Cement mixer mod, allowed?

SamuelM

Question

Hi, I asked yesterday if Cement mixer mod it's allowed.The admin say "It's allowed".

Ok, the answer was this "But to pick the mixer up. you will need to go into Singleplayer and then once you have picked it up... you can then come over to MP."

I don't understand the answer, I mean, I have to go on singleplayer, to pick up cement mixer and then save and to go on multiplayer?

It's not allowed to pick up the cement mixer from multiplayer?

Thanks. [RO/ENG]

7 answers to this question

You are allowed to use the mod in multiplayer, but it is simply not possible to find a job with that trailer in multiplayer. Same with the 75/125 ton ect. challenge.

You have to find the job, and attach the trailer in singleplayer, then you can switch to multiplayer and continue the job. Please note that this will most likely mean that the job will be late as the time in multiplayer and singleplayer is different.

• Upvote 1

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

Trailers that arent actually apart of the game have to be picked up in SP as you cant load mods into MP so as you were told already go to singleplayer pick up the trailer save the game then switch over to MP and you will have your trailer

• Upvote 1

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

You have to pick up the cement mixer on singleplayer as multiplayer does not allow mods to be enabled, so you need to go into singleplayer, activate the mod and take the trailer and then exit and save the game. then when you go into multiplayer you can log in to your profile and it'll show a warning about missing mods; just press continue and you'll have the cement mixer in multiplayer

• Upvote 2

Hello
Go onto  http://forerunner-mp-mods.weebly.com/ Download this http://imgur.com/a/hgi7O put the mod into your mod folder then find cement trailer , pick the trailer up, save game in single player then play on MP, Enjoy

Leo

• Upvote 1

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\