New Radio

Ajax TruckSimFM

Hi People i hope this is ok to post on here and i know your probs think oh here we go another radio! But i know there are already many radios around eurotruck But i myself have been a 1 man band trying to work hard on creating a great fansite for truckersmp! Supporting advertising convoys trucker companies and much more. I have worked hard on building the radio up but i am lacking djs i currently do a breakfast show weekdays 9am-11am GMT and drive time 7pm-8pm. But need more djs to fill the gaps only so much auto dj anyone can take lol. Ok i have taken enough of your time the website link to apply today is

Eurotruckradio.co.uk

I hope i haven't stepped on anybody's toes!! Sorry if i have

FB_IMG_1485641852775.jpg

LOL..

I'm sure Euro Truck Radio is Simulator Radio's old name..

I'm also certain that you cant use old radios names due to licensing

But, GL 

On 2017-01-28 at 11:39 PM, Pheonix_Twitch said:

LOL..

I'm sure Euro Truck Radio is Simulator Radio's old name..

I'm also certain that you cant use old radios names due to licensing

But, GL 

Yes, Simulator Radio was called Euro Truck Radio Before. But I don't know about the licensing.... ^_^

AB Baitans Transport | [Driver] [Leader]

It's of course not the best solution to reuse an old name, but as long as the name Euro Truck Radio isn't protected it shouldn't be a problem.

The only thing which seems a bit strange to me is the fact that the facebook page of this station has more than 1000 likes which doesn't seem logical. Looks like most of the likes don't come from real persons who are really interested in the radio.

In my opinion such "fake" likes aren't necessary as likes aren't the important thing. What really counts is a high quality stream, good music and talented DJs. What I've heard so far of this station wasn't bad. It really has potential.

By the way: @silenthunter50 In one of your last shows you mentioned that someone from germany is listening. That was me. Thanks for the shoutout! :-) I'm always interested in how things are going abroad.

Good luck from me, too! :-)

18 hours ago, TrainExpert said:

It's of course not the best solution to reuse an old name, but as long as the name Euro Truck Radio isn't protected it shouldn't be a problem.

The only thing which seems a bit strange to me is the fact that the facebook page of this station has more than 1000 likes which doesn't seem logical. Looks like most of the likes don't come from real persons who are really interested in the radio.

In my opinion such "fake" likes aren't necessary as likes aren't the important thing. What really counts is a high quality stream, good music and talented DJs. What I've heard so far of this station wasn't bad. It really has potential.

By the way: @silenthunter50 In one of your last shows you mentioned that someone from germany is listening. That was me. Thanks for the shoutout! :-) I'm always interested in how things are going abroad.

Good luck from me, too! :-)

The Likes on the facebook page are not 'fake' please see the http://eurotruckradio.co.uk/about.html where you will see the radio station was open and then closed for some time and has now been re opened so 1000 since june 2016 is not illogical. 

Also Thanks To @silenthunter50 for taking me on as a dj i will do almost daily evening shows!!

TruckerTom-Waternark.png.bf9878df7361cc6e93bdf671ccbeb0b7.png

Apply To Join Sphinx Haulage: https://sphinxhaulage.co.uk/

Archived