Radio voice

I.H.T l Eddy

Question

Hi,

Wanna ask if my voice in CB Radio is the same as my steam voice volume (steam,options and voice tab).

Cuz in steam my voice is perfect but i don't know if it's the same in Ets.

P.S: I use VoiceMeeter (voice modifier, not voice CHANGER, makes your vocie sound deeper and something like that)

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Edy02 said:

So if i select as default mic output in ETS VoiceMeeter, it won't change anything?

I believe so, yes. ETS2 is a game, not a platform, so it doesn't support things like voice changers and modifiers. You voice will sound completely default in-game, as if you where speaking IRL. Nothing will change.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Your voice in the CB radio will be default, meaning no changers or modifiers are applied.

If you run a voice modifier in Steam, then your voice through the CB radio will not sound like it, as the CB Radio does not support or un changers or modifiers.

If you go to your options and sound > microphone, you should be able to test your microphone on default settings. This is what you will sound like in-game.

PS: If you want to know what your voice sounds like in-game, ask a friend to take a recording so you can see for yourself.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.