FPS ISSUES

Maverick01

Question

10 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Maverick01 said:

why i do 30FPS kinda, even when i'm alone in the middle of the road? i've got a msi rx 480 GAMING X 4GB, AMD FX-8320 octacore 3.7GHz and 16GB of ram.
in other games i have 70fps with everything at  ulltra (like in bf1)

Do you have this issue in MP only or in singleplayer too? 

Try running the game using both DirectX and OpenGL

1 hour ago, Maverick01 said:

why i do 30FPS kinda, even when i'm alone in the middle of the road? i've got a msi rx 480 GAMING X 4GB, AMD FX-8320 octacore 3.7GHz and 16GB of ram.

Good evening, apart from your connection, I do not know. Or maybe you have to lower the quality of the graphics to win of fps. You must surely play in too  high quality for your PC. :) 

On 1/28/2017 at 6:18 PM, Maverick01 said:

Did you have the most up to date driver for your graphics card? If not I'd suggest upgrading it!

Check here:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png