Steam in-game bug

Juαn.Cruz Σ #00

Question

Hello there, I don't know if I need to write here or at Steam, but I'm having this problem since 3 weeks. It's simple, the in-game Steam interface doesn't show up (it's like a no steam game), so I can't send messages in game, for that, I need to stop, minimize the game and chat. I think this problem is because of Fraps (I use it to record), but before now the Steam worked sometimes and other times not. Now the problem persists every time I start the game, I uninstalled Fraps and the issue persists.

I'll post in Steam too, let's see if we can solve this.

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

On 1/27/2017 at 1:31 PM, JuancruzCasa said:

Hello there, I don't know if I need to write here or at Steam, but I'm having this problem since 3 weeks. It's simple, the in-game Steam interface doesn't show up (it's like a no steam game), so I can't send messages in game, for that, I need to stop, minimize the game and chat. I think this problem is because of Fraps (I use it to record), but before now the Steam worked sometimes and other times not. Now the problem persists every time I start the game, I uninstalled Fraps and the issue persists.

Thanks.

I would recommend reinstalling steam software also. you shouldn't need to reinstall your games.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

On 1/27/2017 at 1:31 PM, JuancruzCasa said:

Thanks.

I don't really know if you are still having this problem but you should try running both Steam & TruckersMP both as an admin and see if this has any effect.

On 17/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, Sentinel_ said:

I don't really know if you are still having this problem but you should try running both Steam & TruckersMP both as an admin and see if this has any effect.

Finally it worked!! Thanks to all of you for answering, my problem solved correctly, now the Steam functions work perfect!

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.