Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Launcher update problem

SSJOmer23

Question

I bought ets 2 last week, and downloaded MP. It said it needed update, I clicked on update and unchecked winter mod, it started but got stuck. Everytime I re-download it, it gets stuck on certain points. I've tried the following :
1. Ran it as Administrator

2. Redownloaded it.

3. Verified game's cache from steam.

4. Redownloaded it again.

No it isn't my internet, I downloaded big games this week and they downloaded fine.9IUacQ7.png

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, SSJOmer23 said:

I bought ets 2 last week, and downloaded MP. It said it needed update, I clicked on update and unchecked winter mod, it started but got stuck. Everytime I re-download it, it gets stuck on certain points. I've tried the following :
1. Ran it as Administrator

2. Redownloaded it.

3. Verified game's cache from steam.

4. Redownloaded it again.

No it isn't my internet, I downloaded big games this week and they downloaded fine.9IUacQ7.png

Hi @SSJOmer23,

Welcome to the forums :)

Sorry to hear you are having issues with downloading the files.

First of all, before being able to play multiplayer you need to be aware of having at least 2 hours playing time on steam :)

to fix your issues follow the following steps:

1st) Uninstall the MP Launcher from Control Panel > Programs and Features

2nd) Reboot (this is important)

3) Once rebooted, run CCleaner (I don't recommend the registry cleaner)

4) Opt out of BETAS (see this post)

5) Re-download the mp launcher installer from the TruckersMP web site

6) Run the installer as admin as you did before and it should now update without issues

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png