Fatal error or Crashing each 5-10 minutes

I suggest moving this to the help section's sub forum "Solutions". A lot of users do have this issue and make repeated posts.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive been playing this game for past couple of year's and now its a first I get this fatal crash.... doing the sfc scannow I will update also for info I have no mods just bought dlc from steam is all

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Worked a charm cheers...... even though the sfc scannow didn't find any faults still fixed the issue for the time being :D 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

On 23.03.2017 at 5:25 AM, lxl Semper lxl said:

any faults still fixed the issue

Problem fixes the launch of multiplayer in DX9 mode in 98% ;)

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jacrispy_Cones said:

will this mess up any other programs?

No. It cannot do any harm. If anything, it will clean up the mess on your system :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

No need to do it often. Only if you are having issues with certain apps.

I'd use CCleaner at least once a month though :)

76561198116137604.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.